Sorry for late reply. I had to check this one....
The answer is no, the DNO doesn't have any impact on meter type.
(There are some meters that seem to work better in the north region or the central/south region. We, like other energy companies, are finding this out!)
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Welcome! We've now got more than 25,000 community members
- Pure Planet Community highlights and rewards latest!
- We're working on making improvements to our Direct Debit reviews - we'd love your feedback on this
- Why we're still asking for monthly readings from Members with new smart meters
- What's your favourite brand of crisps? New poll by @Bev
- New poll by @woz - What would persuade you to become a vegetarian?
- Can you advise @Ange on dealing with blood-sucking bites?
- How's your garden doing? Share green-fingered tips with @Oakbank
- Latest poll from @MrSmart - are you considering getting an electric vehicle?
- We're planning new features to help landlords and estate agents - check it out here