Sorry for late reply. I had to check this one....
The answer is no, the DNO doesn't have any impact on meter type.
(There are some meters that seem to work better in the north region or the central/south region. We, like other energy companies, are finding this out!)
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- We're testing new models of smart meters in the North - read more here
- Take a look at designs for downloadable statements, coming soon!
- Find out why community Member @Padstar is shocked by his daughter's school project
- Can you help @SolarKnight with advice on how to get a secondhand Tesla?
- Pure Planet web and app update - download version 7.32.1 now
- Find out more about member @Gray4276 who is our community Zero Hero this month
- Pure Planet Community latest highlights and rewards leaderboard
- Got a tip on buying from ethical and environmentally aware companies? Share it here!
- Why we're still asking for monthly readings from Members with new smart meters
- What's your favourite brand of crisps? Poll by @Bev
- New poll by @woz - What would persuade you to become a vegetarian?