• Fantastic

Pure planet is by far the best company we have ever been with for our gas and electricity the app is amazing delighted we moved with pure planet
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Pure planet is by far the best company we have ever been with for our gas and electricity the app is amazing delighted we moved with pure planet
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Very warm welcome Jacqueline πŸ‘, and glad you’re loving being with PP like so many other community members on here. I hope you will enjoy your time here, it’s fun and informative 🀸*β™‚οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Very warm welcome Jacqueline πŸ‘, and glad you’re loving being with PP like so many other community members on here. I hope you will enjoy your time here, it’s fun and informative 🀸*β™‚οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• hi jaqueline
    Welcome to the community
    You don't work for PP do you, or were the other companies terrible? That was joke by the way...(I'm going to get some stick for that one...)
    Yes the app is evolving nicely but still a long way to go, and the concept of renewable energy and no mark-up is great and so far I'm confident that it's sustainable.
    So.....not only did you get a thumbs-up but taddaaa..you got my 1000th thumbs-up, glad to give it to such a nice positive comment!

Quote Originally Posted by jacqueline12 View Post
    Pure planet is by far the best company we have ever been with for our gas and electricity the app is amazing delighted we moved with pure planet
  • hi jaqueline
    Welcome to the community
    You don't work for PP do you, or were the other companies terrible? That was joke by the way...(I'm going to get some stick for that one...)
    Yes the app is evolving nicely but still a long way to go, and the concept of renewable energy and no mark-up is great and so far I'm confident that it's sustainable.
    So.....not only did you get a thumbs-up but taddaaa..you got my 1000th thumbs-up, glad to give it to such a nice positive comment!

Quote Originally Posted by jacqueline12 View Post

• A great new member message from Jacqueline

And a Big up for Woz - Tachyon
  • A great new member message from Jacqueline

• ahh if only I could go back in time...that's a whole new thread...

G;27594]A great new member message from Jacqueline

[/QUOTE]
  • ahh if only I could go back in time...that's a whole new thread...

G;27594]A great new member message from Jacqueline

[/QUOTE]

• Welcome @jacqueline12,

What a great post. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Welcome @jacqueline12,

What a great post. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘