• Price reduction?

Will Pure Planet be reducing prices anytime soon? I'm getting tempted to jump ship but don't want to do so if a price drop is imminent.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Will Pure Planet be reducing prices anytime soon? I'm getting tempted to jump ship but don't want to do so if a price drop is imminent.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

There is no penalty for switching out, where were you thinking of switching to?

​You aren't going to get an answer to your question, and anyone who does answer doesn't know, but here's a nice chart...

Name:  19-02-06-wholesale-energy-prices-graph.png
Views: 27
Size:  80.8 KB
  • There is no penalty for switching out, where were you thinking of switching to?

​You aren't going to get an answer to your question, and anyone who does answer doesn't know, but here's a nice chart...

• Nice chart Woz
  • Nice chart Woz

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post

Thanks for replying, i do like the chart . SSE through uSwitch would save me £100ish and it's fixed for a year.
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post

Thanks for replying, i do like the chart . SSE through uSwitch would save me £100ish and it's fixed for a year.

• hi Kamal
    Did you get the quote for the number of units you use?
    I looked at this a while ago, very high standing charges, you have to have a smart meter and £30/fuel exit, but I agree the gas price is very cheap so if you're a high user the savings could be signifcant.
  • hi Kamal
    Did you get the quote for the number of units you use?
    I looked at this a while ago, very high standing charges, you have to have a smart meter and £30/fuel exit, but I agree the gas price is very cheap so if you're a high user the savings could be signifcant.

• I'm expecting to use 23000kwh gas and 3000kwh electric and standing charges are the highest I've seen tbh.

I'm not sure about smart meters either, i do like the idea of monitoring usage etc but i just don't understand why gov are pushing it so hard.
  • I'm expecting to use 23000kwh gas and 3000kwh electric and standing charges are the highest I've seen tbh.

I'm not sure about smart meters either, i do like the idea of monitoring usage etc but i just don't understand why gov are pushing it so hard.