• Rewards menu item missing

Hi I am trying to refer a friend and generate a referral link but it keeps opening a webpage for PP stating click rewards in the app but this does not exist. I click refer a friend and it takes me back to the website again saying the same so I am going in circles! I just want a referrals link.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi I am trying to refer a friend and generate a referral link but it keeps opening a webpage for PP stating click rewards in the app but this does not exist. I click refer a friend and it takes me back to the website again saying the same so I am going in circles! I just want a referrals link.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Blackadder
    hmmm, do all the other parts of the app work ok?
    It's as though the link to the reward section is redirecting...it makes no sense that it says you aren't logged in as to see the link to the reward section you have to be logged in.
    I'm thinking cache or cookies issue, are you brave enough to clear them for the browser that opens?
    An obvious answer doesn't spring to mind, but I think the first thing you should do is log out of the app, delete it, reinstall latest version (which you may already have had) and see if anything has changed.
    ​What phone and operating system do you have?
    Last edited by woz; 12-04-19 at 23:06.
  • hi Blackadder
    hmmm, do all the other parts of the app work ok?
    It's as though the link to the reward section is redirecting...it makes no sense that it says you aren't logged in as to see the link to the reward section you have to be logged in.
    I'm thinking cache or cookies issue, are you brave enough to clear them for the browser that opens?
    An obvious answer doesn't spring to mind, but I think the first thing you should do is log out of the app, delete it, reinstall latest version (which you may already have had) and see if anything has changed.
    ​What phone and operating system do you have?

• Hi there

When I open the app the top left circle says 'Refer friends get £25'.
    When I click on that, I get a page with a referral code.

Does that help at all?

Stephen
  • Hi there

Does that help at all?

Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi there

Does that help at all?

Stephen
    Thanks, I have done the same but get taken to the attached pure planet website stating to do exactly what I have just done so end up in a circle.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • Quote Originally Posted by stephenrand View Post
    Hi there

Does that help at all?

Stephen
    Thanks, I have done the same but get taken to the attached pure planet website stating to do exactly what I have just done so end up in a circle.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• Thanks, looks like it’s working now after clear the catch and reinstalling the app.
  • Thanks, looks like it’s working now after clear the catch and reinstalling the app.

• Quote Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
    Thanks, looks like it’s working now after clear the catch and reinstalling the app.
    That's great! Thanks for the update

Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Blackadder View Post
    Thanks, looks like it’s working now after clear the catch and reinstalling the app.
    That's great! Thanks for the update

Stephen

• Piece of nonsense
  • Piece of nonsense

• Hi Warren 70

is "Piece of nonsense" in response to this thread or the answers you had HERE?

It's hard for the community to try to help when we aren't sure what the problem is.
    Posting "Piece of nonsense" doesn't us to help you and more importantly doesn't help you (apart from when I wear my mind reading helmet to guess what the 70 means, or when look into my retrospectoscope to see where I should have been or what I should have done - it's a wonderful invention)

We don't work for PP we are just customers like yourself trying to be helpful.

If you referred someone and they have switched in both you and they should receive an amazon voucher by email.
    If it hasn't happened or you're still having difficulty with the referral either post back with details or type "message the team" in help in the app with details and someone will get back to you - usually sympathetically if you can provide all the details. (replies not instant and Easter delay as closed until Tues)

Happy Easter!

Quote Originally Posted by Warren 70 View Post
    Piece of nonsense
  • Hi Warren 70

is "Piece of nonsense" in response to this thread or the answers you had HERE?

It's hard for the community to try to help when we aren't sure what the problem is.
    Posting "Piece of nonsense" doesn't us to help you and more importantly doesn't help you (apart from when I wear my mind reading helmet to guess what the 70 means, or when look into my retrospectoscope to see where I should have been or what I should have done - it's a wonderful invention)

We don't work for PP we are just customers like yourself trying to be helpful.

If you referred someone and they have switched in both you and they should receive an amazon voucher by email.
    If it hasn't happened or you're still having difficulty with the referral either post back with details or type "message the team" in help in the app with details and someone will get back to you - usually sympathetically if you can provide all the details. (replies not instant and Easter delay as closed until Tues)

Happy Easter!

Quote Originally Posted by Warren 70 View Post
    Piece of nonsense

• Just a note to say I've moved this to our 'how to refer friends and earn £25' section to help anyone else with a similar issue find the thread
    @Warren 70 hope some of the replies you've received have helped - I've also sent you a DM about this if you'd like any more help
  • Just a note to say I've moved this to our 'how to refer friends and earn £25' section to help anyone else with a similar issue find the thread
    @Warren 70 hope some of the replies you've received have helped - I've also sent you a DM about this if you'd like any more help