• Referred a family member

Hi I am with pure planet. I just swapped my father in law over to you but used my email address I have with you to register him. Therefore I can't see his account to enter his payment details. Can you help?
  • Hi I am with pure planet. I just swapped my father in law over to you but used my email address I have with you to register him. Therefore I can't see his account to enter his payment details. Can you help?

• Hi Warren 70,
    Welcome to the community,
    At the moment ( to my knowledge ) you cannot run two accounts with one email address, each account requires it's own email address. This is probably why you cannot see your father's details.
    Unless you use two devices, you will have to log into and out of each account when required.
    Hope this helps
  • Hi Warren 70,
    Welcome to the community,
    At the moment ( to my knowledge ) you cannot run two accounts with one email address, each account requires it's own email address. This is probably why you cannot see your father's details.
    Unless you use two devices, you will have to log into and out of each account when required.
    Hope this helps

• hi Warren 70
    It shouldn't have allowed you to continue, I hope it didn't...
    Is your account still looking OK?
    If it's a gmail address you can append it and it looks like a different address to PP, but emails will go to your account
    e.g
    ​warren70@gmail.com is the same address as
    warren.70@gmail.com or
    warren70+dad@gmail.com
    etc.

Note that if you do use a different email address other than as above you'll need to either be able to access it on your device or forward the login mails to your email or you won't be able to log in to the other account.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren 70 View Post
    Hi I am with pure planet. I just swapped my father in law over to you but used my email address I have with you to register him. Therefore I can't see his account to enter his payment details. Can you help?
  • hi Warren 70
    It shouldn't have allowed you to continue, I hope it didn't...
    Is your account still looking OK?
    If it's a gmail address you can append it and it looks like a different address to PP, but emails will go to your account
    e.g
    ​warren70@gmail.com is the same address as
    warren.70@gmail.com or
    warren70+dad@gmail.com
    etc.

Note that if you do use a different email address other than as above you'll need to either be able to access it on your device or forward the login mails to your email or you won't be able to log in to the other account.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren 70 View Post