• Credit on account

Hi guys! My name is Mike and I've been with Pure Planet over six months now. I've been away from home a lot and my account is £200+ in credit. I was wondering how this will get adjusted, will my monthly payments drop once I have completed the full year? Cheers.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi guys! My name is Mike and I've been with Pure Planet over six months now. I've been away from home a lot and my account is £200+ in credit. I was wondering how this will get adjusted, will my monthly payments drop once I have completed the full year? Cheers.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Good afternoon Melman, (Mike)

Guess you know our accounts should hold some credit (approx 1 month) as per the advance payment when we joined.
    This allows PP to purchase our cost price clean energy with no mark up, therefore that is a rolling credit even thought our accounts can move between credit and debit.

PP carry out seasonal reviews twice a year and adjust our accounts and if you have accumulated more credit than how the account was set up then you can ask PP for an adjustment review. Remember that from April the DD reduces from 60% of the annual projection to 40% for the annual projection so this reduced DD lasts for 6 months as explained in the welcome pack.

Re Open Help in the APP
    Open Ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team"
    Post your question and a response from a team member will take approx 2 days and often sooner.
    Response back in the APP and text prompt if you forget to look.

Hope this assist, but always look out for some brilliant feedback from many interested members.

Have a great day

• Good afternoon Melman, (Mike)

Guess you know our accounts should hold some credit (approx 1 month) as per the advance payment when we joined.
    This allows PP to purchase our cost price clean energy with no mark up, therefore that is a rolling credit even thought our accounts can move between credit and debit.

PP carry out seasonal reviews twice a year and adjust our accounts and if you have accumulated more credit than how the account was set up then you can ask PP for an adjustment review. Remember that from April the DD reduces from 60% of the annual projection to 40% for the annual projection so this reduced DD lasts for 6 months as explained in the welcome pack.

Re Open Help in the APP
    Open Ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team"
    Post your question and a response from a team member will take approx 2 days and often sooner.
    Response back in the APP and text prompt if you forget to look.

Hope this assist, but always look out for some brilliant feedback from many interested members.

Have a great day

• Best Answer

wow! that’s low! That puts a different light on things (if you’ll pardon the pun).
    Not only is it very low but assuming your statements have true readings on them, - can you confirm that the readings are real not estimated??, then your usage is even lower. I hate to say this and it might not go down well with others but PP may not be your best option for price although I do appreciate that the green credentials are important too.
    I think Your easiest route is to ask for a refund of about £100 and reduce your direct debit, my reasoning is that you need some time to ascertain your real usage. Assuming you are back at home and using your estimated usage if you reduce your dd to £20 summer (£30 winter), in about 6 months you should have a good idea of your true usage, which on the face of it looks to be even lower than your enviously low estimated figure. You can reassess again in about 6 to 8 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Melman View Post
    It is £52.
  • wow! that’s low! That puts a different light on things (if you’ll pardon the pun).
    Not only is it very low but assuming your statements have true readings on them, - can you confirm that the readings are real not estimated??, then your usage is even lower. I hate to say this and it might not go down well with others but PP may not be your best option for price although I do appreciate that the green credentials are important too.
    I think Your easiest route is to ask for a refund of about £100 and reduce your direct debit, my reasoning is that you need some time to ascertain your real usage. Assuming you are back at home and using your estimated usage if you reduce your dd to £20 summer (£30 winter), in about 6 months you should have a good idea of your true usage, which on the face of it looks to be even lower than your enviously low estimated figure. You can reassess again in about 6 to 8 months.

It is £52.

• hi Mike
    how much is your winter payment if you don't mind me asking?
    Hi guys! My name is Mike and I've been with Pure Planet over six months now. I've been away from home a lot and my account is £200+ in credit. I was wondering how this will get adjusted, will my monthly payments drop once I have completed the full year? Cheers.
  • hi Mike

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Mike
    It is £52.
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    hi Mike
    It is £52.

• hi Mike
    ​I forgot to ask, are you electric only or dual fuel?
  • hi Mike
    ​I forgot to ask, are you electric only or dual fuel?

• Electric

- - - Updated - - -

How do I ask for a refund or lowering rates? Cheers
  • Electric

- - - Updated - - -

• hi Melman
    ​Easy Peasy, go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there. Replies not instant, a day or 2 but they will gey back to you.
    Your usage is exteremely low.
    Electric

- - - Updated - - -

• hi Melman
    ​Easy Peasy, go to help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask there. Replies not instant, a day or 2 but they will gey back to you.
    Your usage is exteremely low.
    Electric

- - - Updated - - -