• Hi I’ve just switched and have a large exit bill and large first payment. I’m not sure my readings

Hi i have a large exit bill and first payment compared to previous usage. I have never used smart meter and wonder if i have read it correctly as no other reason for such a jump when my househld usage has gone from two people to one!?!
  • Hi i have a large exit bill and first payment compared to previous usage. I have never used smart meter and wonder if i have read it correctly as no other reason for such a jump when my househld usage has gone from two people to one!?!

• Hi, when did you join PP?

It normally takes up to 6 weeks to get your final bill from prev supplier.

With regards to your 1st payment, PP should've provided details of how much your DDs were going to be before you joined, so if they are different to that then you need to message the team directly:

message to the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

Hope this helps
  • Hi, when did you join PP?

It normally takes up to 6 weeks to get your final bill from prev supplier.

With regards to your 1st payment, PP should've provided details of how much your DDs were going to be before you joined, so if they are different to that then you need to message the team directly:

message to the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

Hope this helps