• Bill calculations

Hi

I don’t understand my bill!

•The electricity is calculated up to March which is fine but gas is only calculated up to January.
    •There are two membership fees (standing charges) on the electric, one on gas and they are all different prices.
    •If my gas supply was stopped in January, am i to get a bill from somewhere else?
    Will that stopping have affected my dual fuel discount?
    •if my gas supply has terminated with PP then how do I get it back on with PP?

I’m confused!
    Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Philippa
  • Hi

•The electricity is calculated up to March which is fine but gas is only calculated up to January.
    •There are two membership fees (standing charges) on the electric, one on gas and they are all different prices.
    •If my gas supply was stopped in January, am i to get a bill from somewhere else?

I’m confused!
    Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Philippa

• Hi Philippa
    It certainly looks as if there has been a mistake! You'll need to click on the three little lines top right corner of the app, select help, click on Ask Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject line and then explain the problem. They should get back to you within two working days.

One or two things can be said - there is a membership fee (standing charge) for both gas and electricity - it's £8 for each. But it went down from £8.50 in Feb, so that may explain why the January gas figure is different. There's also VAT on it, so it doesn't show as £8 on the statement.

But send that message, and I hope that will sort it quickly. Come back and let us know what was going on!

Stephen
  • Hi Philippa
    It certainly looks as if there has been a mistake! You'll need to click on the three little lines top right corner of the app, select help, click on Ask Wattbot, put 'message the team' in the subject line and then explain the problem. They should get back to you within two working days.

One or two things can be said - there is a membership fee (standing charge) for both gas and electricity - it's £8 for each. But it went down from £8.50 in Feb, so that may explain why the January gas figure is different. There's also VAT on it, so it doesn't show as £8 on the statement.

But send that message, and I hope that will sort it quickly. Come back and let us know what was going on!

Stephen

• Quote Originally Posted by Philli View Post
    Hi

I’m confused!
    Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Philippa
    Hi @Philli
    I've checked this out with our Member services team.
    They emailed you on 30 March about your gas supply coming back to PP from 4 April.
    Did you get this? (Might be worth checking your email's spam/junk folder )
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Philli View Post
    Hi

I’m confused!
    Can anyone help?

Thanks
    Philippa
    Hi @Philli
    I've checked this out with our Member services team.
    They emailed you on 30 March about your gas supply coming back to PP from 4 April.
    Did you get this? (Might be worth checking your email's spam/junk folder )
    Community Manager - Pure Planet