• Windows Login

I have started a switch. I prefer windows over Android and Apple. When is Pure Planet going to do a Windows login?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have started a switch. I prefer windows over Android and Apple. When is Pure Planet going to do a Windows login?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Rad1o View Post
    I have started a switch. I prefer windows over Android and Apple. When is Pure Planet going to do a Windows login?
    Hi @Rad1o
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    Do you mean a Windows Phone app?
    Never say never, but..... currently fewer than 1% of mobile phone users in the UK have a Windows phone.
    So, for a new energy supplier like us, we need to prioritise our resource to be as beneficial to as many people as possible.
    If more people start using Windows phones, then we'll review this, of course.
    Hasn't Microsoft recently said it's going to stop developing its mobile operating system?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Rad1o View Post
    Hi @Rad1o
    Welcome to the community! Thanks for posting.
    Do you mean a Windows Phone app?
    Never say never, but..... currently fewer than 1% of mobile phone users in the UK have a Windows phone.
    So, for a new energy supplier like us, we need to prioritise our resource to be as beneficial to as many people as possible.
    If more people start using Windows phones, then we'll review this, of course.
    Hasn't Microsoft recently said it's going to stop developing its mobile operating system?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Hello rad1o.
    It is not currently planned to have a windows login. As an app only based supplier this approach may not be to everyones liking. It may change in the future but PP do see app based as the future in a similar vain as banking etc.etc.
  • Hello rad1o.
    It is not currently planned to have a windows login. As an app only based supplier this approach may not be to everyones liking. It may change in the future but PP do see app based as the future in a similar vain as banking etc.etc.

• I cancelled my bank account when the bank went to phone verification for PC login.
  • I cancelled my bank account when the bank went to phone verification for PC login.

• A web based login would be handy to many.
  • A web based login would be handy to many.

• hi Rad1o
    ​Which bank was it and did they offer alternative means of verification?
    I cancelled my bank account when the bank went to phone verification for PC login.
  • hi Rad1o
    ​Which bank was it and did they offer alternative means of verification?
    I cancelled my bank account when the bank went to phone verification for PC login.