• Direct Debit

I have set up direct debit after problems in the beginning. Pure plant have not taken payments for two months. Need to speak with someone regarding this, if not I will change suppliers. Pure Planet is not working for me. Don’t want big bills. Change to Pure Plant because they said this was the future, this is backwards.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have set up direct debit after problems in the beginning. Pure plant have not taken payments for two months. Need to speak with someone regarding this, if not I will change suppliers. Pure Planet is not working for me. Don’t want big bills. Change to Pure Plant because they said this was the future, this is backwards.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello @Jerry Collins and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

Sorry to learn you are having problems with your direct debit.

This is something that Pure Planet will need to resolve on your behalf. To get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.
  • Hello @Jerry Collins and welcome to the community.

This forum is mainly used by other customers such as yourself.

Sorry to learn you are having problems with your direct debit.

This is something that Pure Planet will need to resolve on your behalf. To get their attention, from the app select Help and use WattBot. It is important that the first line of text you enter reads 'Message the team' as this will alert a Pure Planet member of staff that some human intervention is required. You can then explain your concern and you will get a response within 2 workings days.

• Hello jerry.
    First thing is not to panic. The solutiin will depend on why it took so long to set up the DD. you can check on the app what your payments should be and when they are due. It will also show which acct the DD is due to be taken from. Is all this info available. If a payment was due okn a weekend it wont be taken until the next working day.
  • Hello jerry.
    First thing is not to panic. The solutiin will depend on why it took so long to set up the DD. you can check on the app what your payments should be and when they are due. It will also show which acct the DD is due to be taken from. Is all this info available. If a payment was due okn a weekend it wont be taken until the next working day.

• Thank you. Did as you suggested and will await reply
  • Thank you. Did as you suggested and will await reply