• Credit in my account

I all my name is Gren. Can anyone tell me how to get my credit paid back into my account please. Regards Gren
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I all my name is Gren. Can anyone tell me how to get my credit paid back into my account please. Regards Gren
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Gren,

Guess you know that by approx 1 month our account should hold a credit as per the advance payment when we joined.
    This was to allow PP to purchase our cost price clean energy with no mark up and so rolls along.....

PP carry out seasonal reviews twice a year and adjust our accounts and if you have accumulated more credit than how the account was set up then you can ask PP for an adjustment review. Remember that from April the DD reduces from 60% of the annual projection to 40% for the annual projection so this reduced DD last for 6 months as explained in the welcome pack.

Re Open Help in the APP
    Open Ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team"
    Post your question and a response from a team member will take approx 2 days and often sooner.
    Response back in the APP and text prompt if you forget to look.

Look out for more feedback and have a great day
  • Hi Gren,

Guess you know that by approx 1 month our account should hold a credit as per the advance payment when we joined.
    This was to allow PP to purchase our cost price clean energy with no mark up and so rolls along.....

PP carry out seasonal reviews twice a year and adjust our accounts and if you have accumulated more credit than how the account was set up then you can ask PP for an adjustment review. Remember that from April the DD reduces from 60% of the annual projection to 40% for the annual projection so this reduced DD last for 6 months as explained in the welcome pack.

Re Open Help in the APP
    Open Ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team"
    Post your question and a response from a team member will take approx 2 days and often sooner.
    Response back in the APP and text prompt if you forget to look.

Look out for more feedback and have a great day

• Hi @Gren. As described by @Strutt G above. My experience of this: After 3 months I asked for an early review as I was considerably over a month in advance in credit. My payments were too high due to moving house and not having much info. I contacted pp through the app. They got back to me really quickly. Informed me I would get a credit and that my payments would be reduced. I got the money in my account within a couple of days and the payments did drop immediately. All in all,the system worked perfectly. Good luck. πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Hi @Gren. As described by @Strutt G above. My experience of this: After 3 months I asked for an early review as I was considerably over a month in advance in credit. My payments were too high due to moving house and not having much info. I contacted pp through the app. They got back to me really quickly. Informed me I would get a credit and that my payments would be reduced. I got the money in my account within a couple of days and the payments did drop immediately. All in all,the system worked perfectly. Good luck. πŸ‘πŸ‘