• Contacting PurePlanet

How do I contact Pure Planet?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • How do I contact Pure Planet?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi Randolph
    If you are a customer you do it through help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask, you'll get a reply but I'm guessing from your post that you aren't (yet?).
    If you have any questions there are a lot of very helpful community members who will try to answer, or if you don't want to post here in the public community you can send a direct message (little envelope top right) to the community manager Nataly or to marc in the send to line, and you'll get a reply.
    Is there anything we can help with?

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
  • hi Randolph
    If you are a customer you do it through help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask, you'll get a reply but I'm guessing from your post that you aren't (yet?).
    If you have any questions there are a lot of very helpful community members who will try to answer, or if you don't want to post here in the public community you can send a direct message (little envelope top right) to the community manager Nataly or to marc in the send to line, and you'll get a reply.
    Is there anything we can help with?

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post

• I sold my house and sent you my final meter reading.please contact me at to settle the bill Jolanta Edwards
    Last edited by Nataly; 10-04-19 at 09:32. Reason: Removing personal info
  • I sold my house and sent you my final meter reading.please contact me at to settle the bill Jolanta Edwards

• Quote Originally Posted by Mariola View Post
    I sold my house and sent you my final meter reading.please contact me at to settle the bill Jolanta Edwards
    Mariola,(Jolanta Edwards)

See Woz's post above
    Last edited by Nataly; 10-04-19 at 09:33. Reason: Removing personal info
    Gray4276
  • Quote Originally Posted by Mariola View Post
    I sold my house and sent you my final meter reading.please contact me at to settle the bill Jolanta Edwards
    Mariola,(Jolanta Edwards)

See Woz's post above
    Gray4276

• hi Mariola
    If you sent the meter reading details and details of your leaving date details through help in the app, ask wattbot type "message the team" you should get a reply, but it does take up to 6 weeks for a final bill to be produced. (PP do aim to do it as quickly as possible)
    Have you seen the moving home section HERE?
    (also it's best not to post personal info in your posts as this is a public community so I've flagged that and hopefully your number will be removed.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariola View Post
    I sold my house and sent you my final meter reading.please contact me to settle the bill
  • hi Mariola
    If you sent the meter reading details and details of your leaving date details through help in the app, ask wattbot type "message the team" you should get a reply, but it does take up to 6 weeks for a final bill to be produced. (PP do aim to do it as quickly as possible)
    Have you seen the moving home section HERE?
    (also it's best not to post personal info in your posts as this is a public community so I've flagged that and hopefully your number will be removed.)
    I sold my house and sent you my final meter reading.please contact me to settle the bill

• Electric final meter reading is : 27824
    Gas final meter reading is :17249

Call me on my mobile number and I will pay the final bill please.My direct debit is cancelled.Regards Jolanta Edwards (-Mariola)
  • Electric final meter reading is : 27824

Call me on my mobile number and I will pay the final bill please.My direct debit is cancelled.Regards Jolanta Edwards (-Mariola)

• hi Jolanta
    This is a public community and not intended to deal with private account specific queries.
    I already answered HERE on how to do this with the systems PP have in place, have you read the reply?
    If you're due a refund PP won't be able to pay you as you've cancelled the DD, on the other hand if you owe PP they will require payment, and the same applies.
    PP don't have a call centre, I'm sure you already know that (and neither are they obliged to call you). You'll get the final bill by email, and you can arrange a one-off payment.

It can take up to 6 weeks to produce the final bill, so there would be no point in them calling you now even if they had a call centre.

The way I read your post is if they don't call you you won't pay, or did I misunderstand?
    Good luck with that (and with your credit rating).
    Electric final meter reading is : 27824

• hi Jolanta
    This is a public community and not intended to deal with private account specific queries.
    I already answered HERE on how to do this with the systems PP have in place, have you read the reply?
    If you're due a refund PP won't be able to pay you as you've cancelled the DD, on the other hand if you owe PP they will require payment, and the same applies.
    PP don't have a call centre, I'm sure you already know that (and neither are they obliged to call you). You'll get the final bill by email, and you can arrange a one-off payment.

It can take up to 6 weeks to produce the final bill, so there would be no point in them calling you now even if they had a call centre.

The way I read your post is if they don't call you you won't pay, or did I misunderstand?
    Good luck with that (and with your credit rating).
    Electric final meter reading is : 27824

• Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    Not trying to be clever, but worth looking at the answers to your last post?
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...6928#post26928

Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Randolph View Post
    Not trying to be clever, but worth looking at the answers to your last post?
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...6928#post26928

Stephen

• I can understand why you are having difficulties........please read all previous (good) advice given by Community members.
    Gray4276
  • I can understand why you are having difficulties........please read all previous (good) advice given by Community members.
    Gray4276

• Hi . Thank you all .i read the messages a couple of times to realise where I was going wrong. I was not putting . Message the team to WattBot. I received a lovely reply from someone called tom. Very helpful so there is people there taking and answering queries. Well done to all .
  • Hi . Thank you all .i read the messages a couple of times to realise where I was going wrong. I was not putting . Message the team to WattBot. I received a lovely reply from someone called tom. Very helpful so there is people there taking and answering queries. Well done to all .