• Overpayments

Can I put money in to my account over and above my direct debit?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Can I put money in to my account over and above my direct debit?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Good evening Andrew,

Welcome to the community.

Theres is a one off payment section advised in the FaQ's, but just wondering why you would need to rather than just holding to the squids in your own account, no need to answer that in this open forum just my mind spinning.

I guess you have read your welcome pack advising the seasonal DD's split year.
    Lower from April as in 40% of the annual projection and higher From Oct as in 60% of annual projection.
    PP review our accounts, then adjust when necessary twice a year. But you can approach PP instead of waiting.

If you think its a must then why not contact PP and ask for your DD's to be increased
    Go to the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team" and post your need etc to increase your DD.
    A team member will respond within 2 days back in the APP and if you forget to look you will get a text prompt to look back at wattBot.

Have a great weekend a listen out for more feedback
  • Good evening Andrew,

Welcome to the community.

Theres is a one off payment section advised in the FaQ's, but just wondering why you would need to rather than just holding to the squids in your own account, no need to answer that in this open forum just my mind spinning.

I guess you have read your welcome pack advising the seasonal DD's split year.
    Lower from April as in 40% of the annual projection and higher From Oct as in 60% of annual projection.
    PP review our accounts, then adjust when necessary twice a year. But you can approach PP instead of waiting.

If you think its a must then why not contact PP and ask for your DD's to be increased
    Go to the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team" and post your need etc to increase your DD.
    A team member will respond within 2 days back in the APP and if you forget to look you will get a text prompt to look back at wattBot.

Have a great weekend a listen out for more feedback

• hi Andrew
    You can, you'd need to contact PP first through help in the app as described by Stephen, but may I ask why?
    There is a link with an email address to facilitate one-off payments but it's supposed to be for people who wish to pay a debt/bill with PP - the way to go is through help and ask.
    If you think your DD isn't going to cover your payments it would be better to increase it (even if it's by a bit more than you think you may need) and review it after 6 months (for example)
    PP try to be as ethical as possible in the balance between holding a customers money and what they owe, don't forget you pay in advance of the energy you use.
    Or is it just a hypothetical question about process?
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewmccormick1 View Post
  • hi Andrew
    You can, you'd need to contact PP first through help in the app as described by Stephen, but may I ask why?
    There is a link with an email address to facilitate one-off payments but it's supposed to be for people who wish to pay a debt/bill with PP - the way to go is through help and ask.
    If you think your DD isn't going to cover your payments it would be better to increase it (even if it's by a bit more than you think you may need) and review it after 6 months (for example)
    PP try to be as ethical as possible in the balance between holding a customers money and what they owe, don't forget you pay in advance of the energy you use.
    Or is it just a hypothetical question about process?
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewmccormick1 View Post

• hi Andrew
    As said it's not really designed for ad-hoc payments but have a look here and PP will give you the necessary details.
    This is in reply to your other post
  • hi Andrew
    As said it's not really designed for ad-hoc payments but have a look here and PP will give you the necessary details.
    This is in reply to your other post

• Hi @andrewmccormick1

Just FYI I've merged the posts into one thread to keep all the great advice and replies from other members in one place
    @woz has linked you to our FAQ on how to make a one-off payment which should help?
  • Hi @andrewmccormick1

Just FYI I've merged the posts into one thread to keep all the great advice and replies from other members in one place
    @woz has linked you to our FAQ on how to make a one-off payment which should help?