• Account is closed

My account is closed and my credit sent back to my account so I cancelled my DD. I've had an email saying you tried to collect it and it failed. Of course it did - I'm no longer a customer so I suggest you advise your payment team
  • My account is closed and my credit sent back to my account so I cancelled my DD. I've had an email saying you tried to collect it and it failed. Of course it did - I'm no longer a customer so I suggest you advise your payment team

• Hi, you're talking to fellow customers on this forum.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi, you're talking to fellow customers on this forum.
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• I no longer have access to watt bott as account is closed. Good luck anyone trying to leave!!
  • I no longer have access to watt bott as account is closed. Good luck anyone trying to leave!!

• hi Claire
    according to your post your account is closed and you've had your refund.
    Your post is useful because obviously if that is the case PP should no longer be trying to take a direct debit, but bear in mind if one was taken your bank would be able to reverse it immediately under the dd guarantee.
    You can still communicate via the community and sending a direct message if necessary, in your case it isn't other than PP I'm sure will want to know why you got that message when your account is closed, and I'm sure they will look into it.
    Given that you've left I don't understand your last comment, leaving any energy supplier can take up to 6 weeks, according to your posts yours was sorted in less than 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Claire OP View Post
    I no longer have access to watt bott as account is closed. Good luck anyone trying to leave!!
  • hi Claire
    according to your post your account is closed and you've had your refund.
    Your post is useful because obviously if that is the case PP should no longer be trying to take a direct debit, but bear in mind if one was taken your bank would be able to reverse it immediately under the dd guarantee.
    You can still communicate via the community and sending a direct message if necessary, in your case it isn't other than PP I'm sure will want to know why you got that message when your account is closed, and I'm sure they will look into it.
    Given that you've left I don't understand your last comment, leaving any energy supplier can take up to 6 weeks, according to your posts yours was sorted in less than 3 weeks.

I no longer have access to watt bott as account is closed. Good luck anyone trying to leave!!

• Thanks. My point is that it's hard work trying to connect with PP once account is closed.
  • Thanks. My point is that it's hard work trying to connect with PP once account is closed.

• Hi Claire, if you read Woz's message again re DM, little person top right handside, screen opens, on the left pick send new message choose name drop down box and you know who PP's community manager is.

Keep reverting back so the end solution is complete because us happy customer members appreciate the feedback and so does PP
  • Hi Claire, if you read Woz's message again re DM, little person top right handside, screen opens, on the left pick send new message choose name drop down box and you know who PP's community manager is.

Keep reverting back so the end solution is complete because us happy customer members appreciate the feedback and so does PP

• hi Claire
    ​I agree, it's harder than it should be and I've just posted elsewhere about that.
    Thanks. My point is that it's hard work trying to connect with PP once account is closed.
  • hi Claire
    ​I agree, it's harder than it should be and I've just posted elsewhere about that.
    Thanks. My point is that it's hard work trying to connect with PP once account is closed.