Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Estimated Bills

Why do my bills constantly state they are estimates? Every time I receive an email for a reading I take a reading? Worried that the review of my monthly payments is not accurate and instead of being in credit, I actually owe money?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Why do my bills constantly state they are estimates? Every time I receive an email for a reading I take a reading? Worried that the review of my monthly payments is not accurate and instead of being in credit, I actually owe money?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

depends when you submit your readings. For example, If you submit them 2 days before your payment date, PP will estimate the usage for the last 3 days, but use your readings for the rest of the month.
    When PP request my readings , I don't send my readings until the last day possible. Ie PP say they need them by 1st, I send mine 31st. And mine are not being estimated.
    However, when you submit your next ones, previous ones will be adjusted. Hope this helps.
  • depends when you submit your readings. For example, If you submit them 2 days before your payment date, PP will estimate the usage for the last 3 days, but use your readings for the rest of the month.
    When PP request my readings , I don't send my readings until the last day possible. Ie PP say they need them by 1st, I send mine 31st. And mine are not being estimated.
    However, when you submit your next ones, previous ones will be adjusted. Hope this helps.

• Hi @Angela,
    I send my readings on the 'send by date'. My bills always show an actual rather than estimated amount.
  • Hi @Angela,
    I send my readings on the 'send by date'. My bills always show an actual rather than estimated amount.