Poll: Who’ll be sitting on the Iron Throne when the winter is over.

• I love the finally. Some of series 8 felt a little rushed but I think I went through almost every emotion - which for a TV series to affect you that way must be good.

The ruler of the kingdoms did surprise me. I was almost right with Sansa (can we talk spoilers yet?)
  • I love the finally. Some of series 8 felt a little rushed but I think I went through almost every emotion - which for a TV series to affect you that way must be good.

The ruler of the kingdoms did surprise me. I was almost right with Sansa (can we talk spoilers yet?)
  • Well that's 82 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Don't get me wrong, Benioff and Weiss are very talented but instead of wrapping things up in sucha rushed manner so they could go onto other projects, they should have handed it over to someone else to carry it forward.

Oh well. There was more good than bad about it. I was right about the throne and Jon Snow ut not quite in the way I thought things would happen.
  • Well that's 82 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Don't get me wrong, Benioff and Weiss are very talented but instead of wrapping things up in sucha rushed manner so they could go onto other projects, they should have handed it over to someone else to carry it forward.

Oh well. There was more good than bad about it. I was right about the throne and Jon Snow ut not quite in the way I thought things would happen.
  • Quote Originally Posted by NannyOgg View Post
    Well that's 82 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
    β€‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by NannyOgg View Post
    Well that's 82 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
    β€‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • An amazing last series of GoT. Every emotion spilling over.
    Sad to see it end - we've thoroughly enjoying the journey.
    I did hope the mother of dragons would be able to control her anger, but John Snow did what had to be done!!
  • An amazing last series of GoT. Every emotion spilling over.
    I did hope the mother of dragons would be able to control her anger, but John Snow did what had to be done!!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Scubaseahorse View Post
    An amazing last series of GoT. Every emotion spilling over.
    Indeed. I went from feeling his pain to nearly shouting "just do what has to be done, man" to feeling his pain again. Felt for Tyrion when he found his brother. And laughed at the end seen in the meeting - great humour.

and left me wanting Ayra's adventures....
  • Quote Originally Posted by Scubaseahorse View Post
    An amazing last series of GoT. Every emotion spilling over.
    Indeed. I went from feeling his pain to nearly shouting "just do what has to be done, man" to feeling his pain again. Felt for Tyrion when he found his brother. And laughed at the end seen in the meeting - great humour.

and left me wanting Ayra's adventures....
  • On the upside, the new Westeros series will begin next year and Martin himself is scripting it with Jane Goldman. It's set a few thousand years before GOT so we should see the origins of the white ealkers and other great stuff. I'd say I can't wait but that's what I said last week........... !!!
  • On the upside, the new Westeros series will begin next year and Martin himself is scripting it with Jane Goldman. It's set a few thousand years before GOT so we should see the origins of the white ealkers and other great stuff. I'd say I can't wait but that's what I said last week........... !!!
  • @Jowl, yes I'd be on the ship travelling West with Ayra too.
  • @Jowl, yes I'd be on the ship travelling West with Ayra too.
  • Dont worry folks. This time next year the spin offs will begin.
    Around the world in 8 seasons with ayra.
    Off the wall with jon.
    Rebuild the northern lights,
    And finally how to train a crazy birds dragon.
  • Dont worry folks. This time next year the spin offs will begin.
    Around the world in 8 seasons with ayra.
    Off the wall with jon.
    Rebuild the northern lights,
    And finally how to train a crazy birds dragon.