• Setting up my account

Hi
    ​i am still waiting weeks for my account to be set up. There is no where I can contact this company to find what they are doing.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi
    ​i am still waiting weeks for my account to be set up. There is no where I can contact this company to find what they are doing.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by TomDonnelly View Post
    Hi
    Hi @TomDonnelly
    Welcome to the community!
    I've checked this out with our Member services team. They've emailed you asking for photos of your meters.
    You just need to hit 'reply' to their email and attach the pics
    Hope that helps!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by TomDonnelly View Post
    Hi
    Hi @TomDonnelly
    Welcome to the community!
    I've checked this out with our Member services team. They've emailed you asking for photos of your meters.
    You just need to hit 'reply' to their email and attach the pics
    Hope that helps!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Good Morning TomDonnelly,

Did you down load the APP?

Have you joined...check out this link
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

Once you have the APP you can contact PP via their communication tool wattBot.
    Theres lots of posts on how to use wattBot..as in First Type "Message the Team" and a PP team member will respond within 2days.

​Look out for more feedback and have a great day
  • Good Morning TomDonnelly,

Did you down load the APP?

Have you joined...check out this link
    https://community.purepla.net/conten...anet#ckb_start

Once you have the APP you can contact PP via their communication tool wattBot.
    Theres lots of posts on how to use wattBot..as in First Type "Message the Team" and a PP team member will respond within 2days.

​Look out for more feedback and have a great day

• welcome to pp. As said above make sure you have downloaded the app and signed in with the email you used to join. a countdown should show on the app front page. If still unsure contact the team through wattbot. type 'message the team' into the 'ask wattbot' tool found under the help section

I hope this helps!
  • welcome to pp. As said above make sure you have downloaded the app and signed in with the email you used to join. a countdown should show on the app front page. If still unsure contact the team through wattbot. type 'message the team' into the 'ask wattbot' tool found under the help section

I hope this helps!