Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

• Martin Lewis

Every week I hear about switching from the big six but yet Martin Lewis constantly plugs good customer service. How are the great smaller companies such as our pure planet supposed to gain recognition whrn all he hammers home is a call centre to call? As long as pure planet have the customers interest first I’ll be there. Well done pp, you guys deserve some recognition,
    Russ
  • Every week I hear about switching from the big six but yet Martin Lewis constantly plugs good customer service. How are the great smaller companies such as our pure planet supposed to gain recognition whrn all he hammers home is a call centre to call? As long as pure planet have the customers interest first I’ll be there. Well done pp, you guys deserve some recognition,
    Russ

• Nice post Rusty83

I agree, but its good to know that prospective customers are informed about the no call centre because for some less techy peeps its important and should not be a shock. But what should be advised is how easy it is to communicate and how supportive, transparent and informative this community PP set up is.

I guess the small companies only need the crumbs off the table to grow, and as long as they don't grow so quick everything spins out of control. I believe PP have a handle on this.
  • Nice post Rusty83

I agree, but its good to know that prospective customers are informed about the no call centre because for some less techy peeps its important and should not be a shock. But what should be advised is how easy it is to communicate and how supportive, transparent and informative this community PP set up is.

I guess the small companies only need the crumbs off the table to grow, and as long as they don't grow so quick everything spins out of control. I believe PP have a handle on this.

• Nice post @Rusty83 and a very valid point.
  • Nice post @Rusty83 and a very valid point.

• hi Rusty
    I agree.
    ​Human nature being what it is people who assume that there is a call centre not feel that somehow they've been conned when they find out there isn't one, then they get very angry. I've seen it happen on here lots of times.
  • hi Rusty
    I agree.
    ​Human nature being what it is people who assume that there is a call centre not feel that somehow they've been conned when they find out there isn't one, then they get very angry. I've seen it happen on here lots of times.

• Hey @Rusty83

Great post

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty83 View Post
    How are the great smaller companies such as our pure planet supposed to gain recognition whrn all he hammers home is a call centre to call? As long as pure planet have the customers interest first I’ll be there.
    Love getting feedback from our members and posts like this on the Community give us a spring in our step

We always want you to be put first and actually, having no call centre helps keep our costs low. Plus you can always post your ideas/feedback/opinions right here in the Community
  • Hey @Rusty83

Great post

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty83 View Post
    How are the great smaller companies such as our pure planet supposed to gain recognition whrn all he hammers home is a call centre to call? As long as pure planet have the customers interest first I’ll be there.
    Love getting feedback from our members and posts like this on the Community give us a spring in our step

We always want you to be put first and actually, having no call centre helps keep our costs low. Plus you can always post your ideas/feedback/opinions right here in the Community

• Rusty deserves some extra reward points 👍👏😂. 12 likes for only his second post 🙀👍, pretty impressive 👏👏👏👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Rusty deserves some extra reward points 👍👏😂. 12 likes for only his second post 🙀👍, pretty impressive 👏👏👏👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Your right Bev..crowd source and mass appeal... more points for Rusty....
  • Your right Bev..crowd source and mass appeal... more points for Rusty....

• I found PP through the martin lewis website and so far very pleased i did
  • I found PP through the martin lewis website and so far very pleased i did