• Prices

Are bills are creaping up? Are yours?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Are bills are creaping up? Are yours?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Sharkes19,

I knew there was a tariff increase due whilst I was joining last December and then after I joined there was a membership reduction.
    Compared to most other suppliers my comparison and understanding of the usage suggests this a brilliant deal for clean cost price energy with no mark up.

Heres a link re industry increases via PP:
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...ght=energy+cap

How have you assessed your concerns?
    Have you carried a comparison based on accurate usage?

Look out for more feedback from many knowledgeable members!
    Last edited by Strutt G; 07-04-19 at 11:53.
  • Hi Sharkes19,

I knew there was a tariff increase due whilst I was joining last December and then after I joined there was a membership reduction.
    Compared to most other suppliers my comparison and understanding of the usage suggests this a brilliant deal for clean cost price energy with no mark up.

Heres a link re industry increases via PP:
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...ght=energy+cap

How have you assessed your concerns?
    Have you carried a comparison based on accurate usage?

Look out for more feedback from many knowledgeable members!

• hi Sharkes
    Can you provide some evidence or are you asking if usage is creeping up or heaven forbid are you an agent provocateur?
    As far as I know there hasn't been an increase in PP's rates for quite a while, in fact as per other reply the last change was a reduction in membership fee, do if your statement balance is reducing more than it did previously then you're using more energy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkes19 View Post
    Last edited by woz; 07-04-19 at 16:11. Reason: I'm not guarding the bridge but I know a goat who is...
  • hi Sharkes
    Can you provide some evidence or are you asking if usage is creeping up or heaven forbid are you an agent provocateur?
    As far as I know there hasn't been an increase in PP's rates for quite a while, in fact as per other reply the last change was a reduction in membership fee, do if your statement balance is reducing more than it did previously then you're using more energy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkes19 View Post