• Pure Planet Community photo challenge April 2019 - Humour

The Pure Planet Community photo challenge for April 2019 has been set.

March's winner @georginabutcher has chosen the theme as 'Humour'.

Each month Community Members take new photos based on a theme, and share them in a thread.

The winner is the picture with the most likes and best feedback from others. The winning photographer gets to pick the next month's theme!

This is the winning photo from March.

Good luck for this month's challenge everyone! Remember, photos must be yours (not pinched from the internet ).
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• The Pure Planet Community photo challenge for April 2019 has been set.

March's winner @georginabutcher has chosen the theme as 'Humour'.

Each month Community Members take new photos based on a theme, and share them in a thread.

The winner is the picture with the most likes and best feedback from others. The winning photographer gets to pick the next month's theme!

This is the winning photo from March.

Good luck for this month's challenge everyone! Remember, photos must be yours (not pinched from the internet ).

• Thought id kick stuff off then! My horse mad daughter in the outfit i made her.
    Name:  20190402_120908.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  2.83 MB
  • Thought id kick stuff off then! My horse mad daughter in the outfit i made her.
  • Quote Originally Posted by georginabutcher View Post
    Thought id kick stuff off then! My horse mad daughter in the outfit i made her.
    Hahahaha nice pic @georginabutcher and very impressive outfit! Handmade? Stunning!

• Quote Originally Posted by georginabutcher View Post
    Thought id kick stuff off then! My horse mad daughter in the outfit i made her.
    Hahahaha nice pic @georginabutcher and very impressive outfit! Handmade? Stunning!

• That is awesome! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. You’re gonna win twice! We may as well not bother πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰, great photo Georgina πŸ™ƒπŸ΄
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • That is awesome! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. You’re gonna win twice! We may as well not bother πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰, great photo Georgina πŸ™ƒπŸ΄

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Yes handmade, live a sad life kept me busy for a few evenings lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    That is awesome! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. You’re gonna win twice! We may as well not bother πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰, great photo Georgina πŸ™ƒπŸ΄
    Thank you bev,it seems to make ppl laugh when shes galloping around our street thought posting a pic might get ppl posting too lol
  • Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Yes handmade, live a sad life kept me busy for a few evenings lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    That is awesome! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. You’re gonna win twice! We may as well not bother πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‰, great photo Georgina πŸ™ƒπŸ΄
    Thank you bev,it seems to make ppl laugh when shes galloping around our street thought posting a pic might get ppl posting too lol
  • haha
    ​Inspiring photo, Just makes me want to get the cardboard and papier-mΓ’chΓ© out!
  • haha
    ​Inspiring photo, Just makes me want to get the cardboard and papier-mΓ’chΓ© out!
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    haha
    Haha go for it woz, quite therapeutic!
  • Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    haha
    Haha go for it woz, quite therapeutic!
  • Something to make you smile - taken at a local farm show

Name:  COWSx2.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  3.69 MB
  • Something to make you smile - taken at a local farm show

Name:  COWSx2.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  3.69 MB
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    It matches your profile pic @Bec πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    It matches your profile pic @Bec πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • Hahaha very true, Scuba! πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hahaha very true, Scuba! πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • No, I refuse to let you any closer, until you start doing your fair share around the nest!

Name:  7839EEF6-FFEA-444C-B08A-136228FC04AA.jpeg
Views: 156
Size:  815.9 KB

WALT WHITMAN
  • No, I refuse to let you any closer, until you start doing your fair share around the nest!

WALT WHITMAN
    No, I refuse to let you any closer, until you start doing your fair share around the nest!

Hahaha married life??
    No, I refuse to let you any closer, until you start doing your fair share around the nest!

Hahaha married life??
  • β€‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I feed these two daily, and they’re ALWAYS together bless πŸ’•, so this made me larf, seeing them sitting like this as if they’d had a lovers tiff, like an old married couple πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • β€‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, I feed these two daily, and they’re ALWAYS together bless πŸ’•, so this made me larf, seeing them sitting like this as if they’d had a lovers tiff, like an old married couple πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • Well sorry but i find this funny.wolves fans maybe not so much.Name:  20190407_181927.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  364.7 KB
  • Well sorry but i find this funny.wolves fans maybe not so much.Name:  20190407_181927.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  364.7 KB
  • Took this photo on market day last weekend.
    She was finding something very funny!
    (Hope she wasn't laughing at me )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laughing at Lucille's - April 2019.JPG 
Views:	128 
Size:	593.1 KB 
ID:	1975

• Took this photo on market day last weekend.
    She was finding something very funny!
    (Hope she wasn't laughing at me )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Laughing at Lucille's - April 2019.JPG 
Views:	128 
Size:	593.1 KB 
ID:	1975

• Hi Marc, I've been meaning to compliment you on your photographic skills as noted by the use of shadowing in your other photos.
  • Hi Marc, I've been meaning to compliment you on your photographic skills as noted by the use of shadowing in your other photos.
  • Agree Strutt, that one above is fab Marc πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, looks like it should be on the shelf in Clinton with the birthday cards with a caption!

Thing is, I always wonder how it works when taking pics like that of random people. Could people object to you using their pic? Just curious, as totally out of the social media loop, for one.

WALT WHITMAN
  • Agree Strutt, that one above is fab Marc πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, looks like it should be on the shelf in Clinton with the birthday cards with a caption!

Thing is, I always wonder how it works when taking pics like that of random people. Could people object to you using their pic? Just curious, as totally out of the social media loop, for one.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I MUST stop looking into the mirror β€˜the morning after the night before β€˜. 😜

Name:  CDC98391-710E-4C68-A659-1D7CAE329684.jpeg
Views: 96
Size:  75.5 KB
  • I MUST stop looking into the mirror β€˜the morning after the night before β€˜. 😜

Name:  CDC98391-710E-4C68-A659-1D7CAE329684.jpeg
Size:  75.5 KB
  • Checking out ties when I saw this cast iron plaque !!

Name:  F70D500F-4F8B-439B-8186-90E1EBFF0FF4.jpeg
Size:  148.8 KB
  • Checking out ties when I saw this cast iron plaque !!

Name:  F70D500F-4F8B-439B-8186-90E1EBFF0FF4.jpeg
Size:  148.8 KB