• The no message in wattbot issue....

There is a problem with either wattbot or the app, I've seen a few posts with the same issue and it also happened to me yesterday.
    I sent a message to the team and received a message (not in the app) to say I had a reply. When I clicked on the message it took me to a blank wattbot. I then sent another wattbot message (that may well be irrelevant- I don't know) to say I couldn't see the reply. When I opened wattbot later on there was a reply. Clearly this sort of behaviour is going to cause and is causing huge frustration for customers.
    I'm perfectly happy with the response to my request (I asked to change the DD amount), but this is not the first time stuff has disappeared from wattbot (and I was logged in).
  • There is a problem with either wattbot or the app, I've seen a few posts with the same issue and it also happened to me yesterday.
    I sent a message to the team and received a message (not in the app) to say I had a reply. When I clicked on the message it took me to a blank wattbot. I then sent another wattbot message (that may well be irrelevant- I don't know) to say I couldn't see the reply. When I opened wattbot later on there was a reply. Clearly this sort of behaviour is going to cause and is causing huge frustration for customers.
    I'm perfectly happy with the response to my request (I asked to change the DD amount), but this is not the first time stuff has disappeared from wattbot (and I was logged in).

• Hi Woz, this happened to me yesterday too.
  • Hi Woz, this happened to me yesterday too.

• Agreed. If the only way to contact PP is via the app, it really, really needs to work.
  • Agreed. If the only way to contact PP is via the app, it really, really needs to work.

• Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    There is a problem with either wattbot or the app, I've seen a few posts with the same issue and it also happened to me yesterday.
    The same thing happened to me yesterday, clicking on the link in the " you've got a reply " message took me to Wattbot but expected me to ask a question, there was no reply. Closing that window and going to Wattbot via the app the reply was there.
    The fault appears to be the clickable link in the message
    The same thing happened to me yesterday, clicking on the link in the " you've got a reply " message took me to Wattbot but expected me to ask a question, there was no reply. Closing that window and going to Wattbot via the app the reply was there.
    The fault appears to be the clickable link in the message

• Thanks for flagging this @woz @Angelabikerbabe @Blenheim @Duppy
    We're checking this out and I'll post back here as soon as I know something
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Thanks for flagging this @woz @Angelabikerbabe @Blenheim @Duppy
    We're checking this out and I'll post back here as soon as I know something

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Even when I went directly to Wattbot- there was nothing there.
  • Even when I went directly to Wattbot- there was nothing there.

• Hi @woz @Angelabikerbabe @Blenheim @Duppy
    Quick update on this issue for you.
    What's happening is that WattBot has the messages, but the page you're seeing hasn't always reloaded, so you're seeing an old version (with no message).
    As a quick fix we've changed the SMS text link to the general 'Help' page in the app
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tap on Ask WattBot.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	1970
    As you know, from there you tap on 'Ask WattBot' and this action reloads your chats and means you'll see the latest message.
    Our tech team are still looking into fixing this properly (ie fixing the loading issue so that it refreshes faster).

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Hi @woz @Angelabikerbabe @Blenheim @Duppy
    Quick update on this issue for you.
    What's happening is that WattBot has the messages, but the page you're seeing hasn't always reloaded, so you're seeing an old version (with no message).
    As a quick fix we've changed the SMS text link to the general 'Help' page in the app
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tap on Ask WattBot.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	1970
    As you know, from there you tap on 'Ask WattBot' and this action reloads your chats and means you'll see the latest message.
    Our tech team are still looking into fixing this properly (ie fixing the loading issue so that it refreshes faster).

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

• Agreed and have you seen my recent post about that in the we're making improvements to wattbot thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Even when I went directly to Wattbot- there was nothing there.
  • Agreed and have you seen my recent post about that in the we're making improvements to wattbot thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Even when I went directly to Wattbot- there was nothing there.

• Hi, I have just got another SMS message saying I have a message, but again, when I click on link-nothing there.
    Nothing there when I go to Wattbot either. No threads.
  • Hi, I have just got another SMS message saying I have a message, but again, when I click on link-nothing there.

• Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Hi, I have just got another SMS message saying I have a message, but again, when I click on link-nothing there.
    Argh Sorry to hear that @Angelabikerbabe
    I'll flag this with our team.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
  • Quote Originally Posted by Angelabikerbabe View Post
    Hi, I have just got another SMS message saying I have a message, but again, when I click on link-nothing there.
    Argh Sorry to hear that @Angelabikerbabe
    I'll flag this with our team.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Agreed and have you seen my recent post about that in the we're making improvements to wattbot thread?
    Yep, thanks for the input there @woz

For the benefit of other Members, we're collating general feedback on WattBot here so we can make him better.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    Agreed and have you seen my recent post about that in the we're making improvements to wattbot thread?
    Yep, thanks for the input there @woz

For the benefit of other Members, we're collating general feedback on WattBot here so we can make him better.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​