• actual costs membership

I'm just trying to understand the various costs of fuel from various suppliers. On your quote their is a resonable tariff for duel supply but then you also say bthere will be a 10 pound membership for both gas and electricity, does that not just add another 20 pounds to overall costs and mean youre as expensive as other suppliers?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I'm just trying to understand the various costs of fuel from various suppliers. On your quote their is a resonable tariff for duel supply but then you also say bthere will be a 10 pound membership for both gas and electricity, does that not just add another 20 pounds to overall costs and mean youre as expensive as other suppliers?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Each fuel provider adds a daily standing charge for gas and electricity. For example, with EDF I currently pay around 45p a day total for both. Multiplying that by 30 days = £14 (approx.). Whilst this is more than the £20 from pure planet, the cost per unit of gas/electricity is significantly lower here than with EDF. Therefore, if you are a medium/high user of energy then the price should be better with Pure Planet - hence why I am currently switching (and because they track wholesale prices and pass them on to consumer). For light users then you may need to do your sums more closely. This is just my take on it anyway - hope it helps
  • Each fuel provider adds a daily standing charge for gas and electricity. For example, with EDF I currently pay around 45p a day total for both. Multiplying that by 30 days = £14 (approx.). Whilst this is more than the £20 from pure planet, the cost per unit of gas/electricity is significantly lower here than with EDF. Therefore, if you are a medium/high user of energy then the price should be better with Pure Planet - hence why I am currently switching (and because they track wholesale prices and pass them on to consumer). For light users then you may need to do your sums more closely. This is just my take on it anyway - hope it helps

• Thanks

• What are there actual kw per fuel charges?
  • What are there actual kw per fuel charges?

• Hi @Ozzieboy. Our unit rates vary around the country, you can view them here:

https://community.purepla.net/thread...full=1#post101

You can also get a quote on our website - purepla.net - or in the app.
  • Hi @Ozzieboy. Our unit rates vary around the country, you can view them here:

https://community.purepla.net/thread...full=1#post101

You can also get a quote on our website - purepla.net - or in the app.