• Please help!

I have tried to switch to you tben recieved an email saying sonething about pre pay meters and i may have my ekectric cut off at midnight tonight and i am having a panic as i have children in the house and no ele tric would be terrible. Cant find a number to ring and dont know what to do. Is it set up? I have topped up with old supplier in case but if you take money off me tonorrow as well i will lose that wont i?
    Please answer urgently!
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I have tried to switch to you tben recieved an email saying sonething about pre pay meters and i may have my ekectric cut off at midnight tonight and i am having a panic as i have children in the house and no ele tric would be terrible. Cant find a number to ring and dont know what to do. Is it set up? I have topped up with old supplier in case but if you take money off me tonorrow as well i will lose that wont i?
    Please answer urgently!
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Amber, it's Hayley - I know I've just spoken to you but to confirm, your switch is going ahead as planned. Your old supplier will switch your meters from prepay to credit mode when you switch. We advise to top up as a precaution, your old supplier will return any unused credit to you.

There's nothing to worry about, we look forward to welcoming you to Pure Planet.
  • Hi @Amber, it's Hayley - I know I've just spoken to you but to confirm, your switch is going ahead as planned. Your old supplier will switch your meters from prepay to credit mode when you switch. We advise to top up as a precaution, your old supplier will return any unused credit to you.

There's nothing to worry about, we look forward to welcoming you to Pure Planet.