• Big problem on this monthly statement

Hi, Concerning to this monthly statement that your company was bill us to wrong the double charge because the related Electricity and Gas meter were double caculation. Please double checking the actually meter on the last monthly statement and this monthly statement. What's going on? I hope you to solve this problem asap.
    Tap below to see the best answer
    Last edited by Nataly; 08-07-19 at 11:46. Reason: Removing personal info
  • Hi, Concerning to this monthly statement that your company was bill us to wrong the double charge because the related Electricity and Gas meter were double caculation. Please double checking the actually meter on the last monthly statement and this monthly statement. What's going on? I hope you to solve this problem asap.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Patrick,

Do not panic.......what you have received is an "offset bill" this is basically a consolidation of your previous bill up to the latest bill date. You have not paid twice for your energy usage. If you look at your latest DR (debit balance) figure, you will see that it has been corrected to a lower figure.
    When you receive the email reminder to submit your meter readings......try to submit them on the latest date as indicated in the email. This will ensure that PP do not have to use an "estimated" reading. Your usage figures will then be more accurate.

I'm sure that @Marc or @Nataly will advise on the content that you provide within Community Forum posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chim View Post
    Hi,

Concerning to this monthly statement that your company was bill us to wrong the double charge because the related Electricity and Gas meter were double caculation. Please double checking the actually meter on the last monthly statement and this monthly statement. What's going on? I hope you to solve this problem asap.

- - - Updated - - -

​​Nice one @Nataly ������
    Last edited by Gray4276; 08-07-19 at 12:00.
    Gray4276
  • Hi Patrick,

Do not panic.......what you have received is an "offset bill" this is basically a consolidation of your previous bill up to the latest bill date. You have not paid twice for your energy usage. If you look at your latest DR (debit balance) figure, you will see that it has been corrected to a lower figure.
    When you receive the email reminder to submit your meter readings......try to submit them on the latest date as indicated in the email. This will ensure that PP do not have to use an "estimated" reading. Your usage figures will then be more accurate.

I'm sure that @Marc or @Nataly will advise on the content that you provide within Community Forum posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chim View Post
    Hi,

Concerning to this monthly statement that your company was bill us to wrong the double charge because the related Electricity and Gas meter were double caculation. Please double checking the actually meter on the last monthly statement and this monthly statement. What's going on? I hope you to solve this problem asap.

- - - Updated - - -

​​Nice one @Nataly ������
    Gray4276

• Hi @Patrick Chim and welcome to the Community

Just to let you know I've removed the images of your statements as these contain your personal info - this is a public forum, so it's best not to post info such as your address.

What you've described is an 'offset bill' - read our FAQ about this here. This means your June statement was credited back to you, and an updated statement has been sent to you covering May - July, with a new account balance.

I'm sure other Community members will be happy to help with any other questions you have
    Last edited by Nataly; 08-07-19 at 11:58. Reason: typo's
  • Hi @Patrick Chim and welcome to the Community

Just to let you know I've removed the images of your statements as these contain your personal info - this is a public forum, so it's best not to post info such as your address.

What you've described is an 'offset bill' - read our FAQ about this here. This means your June statement was credited back to you, and an updated statement has been sent to you covering May - July, with a new account balance.

I'm sure other Community members will be happy to help with any other questions you have