• Moving home

Hi, I’ve recently moved from a rented property. The landlord from that property would like to switch back and no longer use Pure Planet. He wants to get in touch with PP to sort this out but doesn’t understand there’s no contact number. Can you help me with the process and what it is I can do/tell him to do.
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, I’ve recently moved from a rented property. The landlord from that property would like to switch back and no longer use Pure Planet. He wants to get in touch with PP to sort this out but doesn’t understand there’s no contact number. Can you help me with the process and what it is I can do/tell him to do.
    Thanks
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi mish
    I assume you've sent moving out readings? I hope so.
    He can either download the app and join or go online and join pp, then switch away to another provider.
    That is his smoothest and easiest option.
    Alternatively he can just switch away to another provider and wait for the final bill to come through the letterbox. Option 1 is the best way, he's liable for charges since you left anyway, so either way he will have to pay that bill, using option 1 makes it a lot easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mish1 View Post
    Hi, I’ve recently moved from a rented property. The landlord from that property would like to switch back and no longer use Pure Planet. He wants to get in touch with PP to sort this out but doesn’t understand there’s no contact number. Can you help me with the process and what it is I can do/tell him to do.
    Thanks
  • hi mish
    I assume you've sent moving out readings? I hope so.
    He can either download the app and join or go online and join pp, then switch away to another provider.
    That is his smoothest and easiest option.
    Alternatively he can just switch away to another provider and wait for the final bill to come through the letterbox. Option 1 is the best way, he's liable for charges since you left anyway, so either way he will have to pay that bill, using option 1 makes it a lot easier.
    Thanks

• What are the charges for leaving as I do not want to stick my landlord with fees?
    ​Thanks
  • What are the charges for leaving as I do not want to stick my landlord with fees?
    ​Thanks

• hi Mish1
    Your question doesn't make sense, here is why.
    Whichever supplier you were with you'd have to pay a daily standing charge and for the power used, PP is no different save for the fact they call the standing charge a membership fee, and your landlord would likely have pay more with another supplier.

If you're leaving simply fill out the moving home section in the app, and let your landlord switch away from PP.
    There are no exit penalties, he or she just needs to take over the account by going online or using the app.
    If you switch before you leave you'll have to go through the same process again with the new company, but you'll have to wait at least 10 days to leave. Bad idea,
    Or have I misunderstood what you're asking?
    (stick my landlord? sounds painful...)
    What are the charges for leaving as I do not want to stick my landlord with fees?
    ​Thanks
  • hi Mish1
    Your question doesn't make sense, here is why.
    Whichever supplier you were with you'd have to pay a daily standing charge and for the power used, PP is no different save for the fact they call the standing charge a membership fee, and your landlord would likely have pay more with another supplier.

If you're leaving simply fill out the moving home section in the app, and let your landlord switch away from PP.
    There are no exit penalties, he or she just needs to take over the account by going online or using the app.
    If you switch before you leave you'll have to go through the same process again with the new company, but you'll have to wait at least 10 days to leave. Bad idea,
    Or have I misunderstood what you're asking?
    (stick my landlord? sounds painful...)
    What are the charges for leaving as I do not want to stick my landlord with fees?
    ​Thanks