• It's interesting that Marc mentioned smart meters on a 28 day cycle. As I posted earlier in this thread, my smart meter shows a daily charge of 25.806p daily standing charge inclusive of vat, that only works out at £7.22 pm on a 28 day cycle.
  • It's interesting that Marc mentioned smart meters on a 28 day cycle. As I posted earlier in this thread, my smart meter shows a daily charge of 25.806p daily standing charge inclusive of vat, that only works out at £7.22 pm on a 28 day cycle.

• Shouldn't it be showing 26.301?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    It's interesting that Marc mentioned smart meters on a 28 day cycle. As I posted earlier in this thread, my smart meter shows a daily charge of 25.806p daily standing charge inclusive of vat, that only works out at £7.22 pm on a 28 day cycle.
  • Shouldn't it be showing 26.301?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duppy View Post
    It's interesting that Marc mentioned smart meters on a 28 day cycle. As I posted earlier in this thread, my smart meter shows a daily charge of 25.806p daily standing charge inclusive of vat, that only works out at £7.22 pm on a 28 day cycle.

• ohhh...that's not my understanding, I didn't think the number of days in the month will affect the fact that the fee would be charged for all of the days, I thought it was merely that the billing date would just fall either side of those 3 days, or have I misunderstood?
    Notwithstanding the further confusion by Duppy's post above..
    More info required I think...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    I agree that the easiest way would be to move all affected folk onto a billing date of the 28th. Frankly 95% wont even notice its changed, the only issue i see is that a small amount of people will have no paymemt on the first statement after being implemented due to DD date. But again most wont notice. Lets face it i have not seen hundreds of differant people posting about this.

I now presume membership is charged at 28 and a bit pence perday for 28 days a month and the 29th 30th 31st are effectively membership fee free days. Every statement i check is 7.62 per month regardless number of days. Or have i just not been checking enough, ive never noticed.
  • ohhh...that's not my understanding, I didn't think the number of days in the month will affect the fact that the fee would be charged for all of the days, I thought it was merely that the billing date would just fall either side of those 3 days, or have I misunderstood?
    Notwithstanding the further confusion by Duppy's post above..
    More info required I think...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post
    I agree that the easiest way would be to move all affected folk onto a billing date of the 28th. Frankly 95% wont even notice its changed, the only issue i see is that a small amount of people will have no paymemt on the first statement after being implemented due to DD date. But again most wont notice. Lets face it i have not seen hundreds of differant people posting about this.

I now presume membership is charged at 28 and a bit pence perday for 28 days a month and the 29th 30th 31st are effectively membership fee free days. Every statement i check is 7.62 per month regardless number of days. Or have i just not been checking enough, ive never noticed.

• Hey @Marc,

@Marc can you please contact me via a DM.... I have to discuss my latest bill with you ASAP

Cheers
    Gray4276
  • Hey @Marc,

@Marc can you please contact me via a DM.... I have to discuss my latest bill with you ASAP

Cheers
    Gray4276