• warm home discount

I am looking to apply for the warm home discount scheme. How do i go about it please? I know its a little late, and spring is now with us, but i know we are now elegible, so just wondering how i go about getting this sorted please. All help is extremely welcomed.

Thank you.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I am looking to apply for the warm home discount scheme. How do i go about it please? I know its a little late, and spring is now with us, but i know we are now elegible, so just wondering how i go about getting this sorted please. All help is extremely welcomed.

Thank you.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi fleebleflam
    many of the smaller companies don't offer WHD as there is a threshold of numbers of customers to offer it.Sadly PP are one of them.
    ​The government are widening the threshold so smaller companies may offer it in the future.
    I suggest you do a comparison through MSE cheap energy club, it will tell you on there which of the companies offer WHD, and you can then make a choice to see whether changing to one that does will be cheaper for you.
    The prices shown in the comparison will not include the WHD.

Quote Originally Posted by fleebleflam View Post
    Hi, it's for people that are on certain benefits and/or who have a disability.
    If you are eligible, you should get a £140 yearly discount. I just wanted to know how i can recieve this, or go about claiming it from pp, as i am eligable.
  • hi fleebleflam
    many of the smaller companies don't offer WHD as there is a threshold of numbers of customers to offer it.Sadly PP are one of them.
    ​The government are widening the threshold so smaller companies may offer it in the future.
    I suggest you do a comparison through MSE cheap energy club, it will tell you on there which of the companies offer WHD, and you can then make a choice to see whether changing to one that does will be cheaper for you.
    The prices shown in the comparison will not include the WHD.

Quote Originally Posted by fleebleflam View Post
    If you are eligible, you should get a £140 yearly discount. I just wanted to know how i can recieve this, or go about claiming it from pp, as i am eligable.

• Never heard of this fleebleflam so sorry I can't help. Thanks for asking though as it's now got me looking into warm home discount!! Hope you get the answers you need. 👍
  • Never heard of this fleebleflam so sorry I can't help. Thanks for asking though as it's now got me looking into warm home discount!! Hope you get the answers you need. 👍

• Hi, it's for people that are on certain benefits and/or who have a disability.
  • Hi, it's for people that are on certain benefits and/or who have a disability.

• Quote Originally Posted by fleebleflam View Post
    Hello and welcome.
    Sadly PP do not currently take part in the scheme. At some piunt they will hopefully before next winter.
  • Quote Originally Posted by fleebleflam View Post
    Hello and welcome.
    Sadly PP do not currently take part in the scheme. At some piunt they will hopefully before next winter.