• Large amount of credit

Hi I love the simplicity just send a reading but i did like someone to talk to having gone through the winter I have a large amount of credit in the summer okay in the winter it can only get bigger help
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi I love the simplicity just send a reading but i did like someone to talk to having gone through the winter I have a large amount of credit in the summer okay in the winter it can only get bigger help
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, PP does review customers accounts twice per year. So you may get an email from them.
    OR, you can message them directly and ask for either a refund or reduction of your DD. Bearing in mind, you should still be in credit by at least the amount of your DD.
    To message the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi, PP does review customers accounts twice per year. So you may get an email from them.
    OR, you can message them directly and ask for either a refund or reduction of your DD. Bearing in mind, you should still be in credit by at least the amount of your DD.
    To message the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Hello titans.
    It clearly sounds as if your payments need reducing, simply use wattbot and ask for a lower payment to be set up. If you give a suggestion as to what you think it should be always helps.
  • Hello titans.
    It clearly sounds as if your payments need reducing, simply use wattbot and ask for a lower payment to be set up. If you give a suggestion as to what you think it should be always helps.

• Hi Titans, just for info, I used the method described by Angelabikerbabe and Jon1. I had payments that had built up a credit of more than a month's payment. Used wattbot to message the team. Within a few days my payments had been changed and u received a refund straight to bank account. Minimum effort on my part, happy with result and the communication I received. PP works great πŸ‘. Hope you get sorted soon. πŸ‘
  • Hi Titans, just for info, I used the method described by Angelabikerbabe and Jon1. I had payments that had built up a credit of more than a month's payment. Used wattbot to message the team. Within a few days my payments had been changed and u received a refund straight to bank account. Minimum effort on my part, happy with result and the communication I received. PP works great πŸ‘. Hope you get sorted soon. πŸ‘