• Pure Planet Community members come to Bath to meet some of the team

Members of the community came to Pure Planet office to meet some of the team and hear about our latest plans.

Nice one @Jon1 @Lenny @Scubaseahorse and @Strutt G who came to Bath to spend the day with us

Name:  Pure Planet Community members in Bath.JPG
Views: 100
Size:  960.5 KB

During the day we talked about our ideas for WattBot, showed some early cuts of videos we’ve made about PP, looked at how we buy energy, ran through what’s coming next to the app, options we’re looking at for electric vehicle owners, and the latest updates from our smart meters pilot.

Members gave us their feedback, which was really useful, and we had a few laughs too

We’d like to arrange more community meet-ups. We’ll definitely be planning a get-together at the Fully Charged Live show in June for anyone who’s going.

If you’re in the Bath area and you’d like to pop in for a cuppa, let me know!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Members of the community came to Pure Planet office to meet some of the team and hear about our latest plans.

Nice one @Jon1 @Lenny @Scubaseahorse and @Strutt G who came to Bath to spend the day with us

Name:  Pure Planet Community members in Bath.JPG
Views: 100
Size:  960.5 KB

During the day we talked about our ideas for WattBot, showed some early cuts of videos we’ve made about PP, looked at how we buy energy, ran through what’s coming next to the app, options we’re looking at for electric vehicle owners, and the latest updates from our smart meters pilot.

Members gave us their feedback, which was really useful, and we had a few laughs too

We’d like to arrange more community meet-ups. We’ll definitely be planning a get-together at the Fully Charged Live show in June for anyone who’s going.

If you’re in the Bath area and you’d like to pop in for a cuppa, let me know!
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• For the avoidance of doubt...

From Left to Right

@Lenny, @Strutt G, @Jon1, @Scubaseahorse
  • For the avoidance of doubt...

From Left to Right

• Thanks to the entire Pure Planet Team - Wow!

For your time, for your enthusiasm by providing so much insight into the various components of your business and forward thinking.

The day just confirmed to me what lots of members already know that PP are doing their utmost to make sure the service PP offers provides is a positive and objective experience.

Welcoming customer feedback through this forum etc is unique, is upstanding and without any doubt transparent.
    I was really really impressed by the whole vibe, the interaction between the co founders and the team.
    Its clearly a company comfortable in its own skin and other companies could learn lots from this management style!
    What a great place to come to work and be yourself!

The visit cemented my thoughts on your clear mission just as my thoughts have been influenced by many other knowledgeable contributing members.

Once again big thanks and for the vegan bites.
  • Thanks to the entire Pure Planet Team - Wow!

For your time, for your enthusiasm by providing so much insight into the various components of your business and forward thinking.

The day just confirmed to me what lots of members already know that PP are doing their utmost to make sure the service PP offers provides is a positive and objective experience.

Welcoming customer feedback through this forum etc is unique, is upstanding and without any doubt transparent.
    I was really really impressed by the whole vibe, the interaction between the co founders and the team.
    Its clearly a company comfortable in its own skin and other companies could learn lots from this management style!
    What a great place to come to work and be yourself!

The visit cemented my thoughts on your clear mission just as my thoughts have been influenced by many other knowledgeable contributing members.

Once again big thanks and for the vegan bites.
  • I agree wholeheartedly with @Strutt G.

What was particularly impressive was that all 3 co-founders gave up an hour of their time to listen to our feedback.
  • I agree wholeheartedly with @Strutt G.

What was particularly impressive was that all 3 co-founders gave up an hour of their time to listen to our feedback.
  • Well i had a fantastic day.great company lovely cups of tea and lunch was amazing.

The day was spent discussing new ideas about the way forward, updates on smart meters and met AL who is now looking after wattbot.

The plans for the future look amazing and i for one cannot wait for some of them to come to light and go live. I think everyone will be impressed.

Great afternoon spent seeing how the trading of electric and gas is done and chatting to the founders about what we as customers and they as a business would like to see and do in the future.

Being lucky enough for this to of been my second visit to PP HQ. all i can do is praise the expanded team and reassure all customers that we can all look forward to a BRIGHT,GREEN PURE PLANET FUTURE.
  • Well i had a fantastic day.great company lovely cups of tea and lunch was amazing.

The day was spent discussing new ideas about the way forward, updates on smart meters and met AL who is now looking after wattbot.

The plans for the future look amazing and i for one cannot wait for some of them to come to light and go live. I think everyone will be impressed.

Great afternoon spent seeing how the trading of electric and gas is done and chatting to the founders about what we as customers and they as a business would like to see and do in the future.

Being lucky enough for this to of been my second visit to PP HQ. all i can do is praise the expanded team and reassure all customers that we can all look forward to a BRIGHT,GREEN PURE PLANET FUTURE.
  • Was lovely to meet you all for me personally it felt like a very pertinent way to kick off my first week in the community!

Loved hearing your feedback and enthusiasm for what we're doing here, it's definitely given us lots to think about and a spring in our step hearing such lovely words - thanks @Strutt G.

It feels pretty special being able to meet you and share our plans (and get your opinions on them!), something made absolutely possible by the great contributions you all continue to bring to the community!
    @Jon1 I'm sure the office has changed a lot since your first visit (with additions such as me for example ) so it was great showing you our new location, new team members and new ideas!
  • Was lovely to meet you all for me personally it felt like a very pertinent way to kick off my first week in the community!

Loved hearing your feedback and enthusiasm for what we're doing here, it's definitely given us lots to think about and a spring in our step hearing such lovely words - thanks @Strutt G.

It feels pretty special being able to meet you and share our plans (and get your opinions on them!), something made absolutely possible by the great contributions you all continue to bring to the community!
    @Jon1 I'm sure the office has changed a lot since your first visit (with additions such as me for example ) so it was great showing you our new location, new team members and new ideas!
  • What a fantastic open day it sounded 🙀🙀🙀👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏, loved hearing all the feedback, and soooooo lovely to be able to put faces to names 👍👏👏👏. Vegan lunch sounds yummy, Jon you’re getting greedy with ya visits now jk jk jk 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍😉. Thanks all
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • What a fantastic open day it sounded 🙀🙀🙀👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏, loved hearing all the feedback, and soooooo lovely to be able to put faces to names 👍👏👏👏. Vegan lunch sounds yummy, Jon you’re getting greedy with ya visits now jk jk jk 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍😉. Thanks all

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    What a fantastic open day it sounded 🙀🙀🙀👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏, loved hearing all the feedback, and soooooo lovely to be able to put faces to names 👍👏👏👏. Vegan lunch sounds yummy, Jon you’re getting greedy with ya visits now jk jk jk 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍😉. Thanks all
    Haha bev you need to go to the next one. Your gaff to bath not far to walk?
  • Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    What a fantastic open day it sounded 🙀🙀🙀👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏, loved hearing all the feedback, and soooooo lovely to be able to put faces to names 👍👏👏👏. Vegan lunch sounds yummy, Jon you’re getting greedy with ya visits now jk jk jk 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍😉. Thanks all
  • @Jon1, @Lenny and @StruttG have said it all.
    What a great day we had meeting the team and feeling enthused by their great approach to 'energy' and how to move it forward.
    Thank you @Marc for being such a great host and the rest of the team for the interesting and informative presentations. And of course the great food and cups of tea.
    👏👍👏👍👏🎉🎉🏅🏅👏👍👏
  • @Jon1, @Lenny and @StruttG have said it all.
    What a great day we had meeting the team and feeling enthused by their great approach to 'energy' and how to move it forward.
    Thank you @Marc for being such a great host and the rest of the team for the interesting and informative presentations. And of course the great food and cups of tea.
    👏👍👏👍👏🎉🎉🏅🏅👏👍👏
  • Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    For the avoidance of doubt...

From Left to Right

Glad you can tell - the faces are impossible to see on my phone!! But then you were there!!!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    For the avoidance of doubt...

From Left to Right

Glad you can tell - the faces are impossible to see on my phone!! But then you were there!!!
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post

😂😂😂😂😂😂Jonny! I’ll get my walking boots on and set off now!

Yeah I will deffo do my best Jon, sounds a smashing day 👍

WALT WHITMAN
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jon1 View Post

😂😂😂😂😂😂Jonny! I’ll get my walking boots on and set off now!

Yeah I will deffo do my best Jon, sounds a smashing day 👍

WALT WHITMAN
  • Hi Bev and along with other contributing members, it would of been nice to meet you and Y'all
  • Hi Bev and along with other contributing members, it would of been nice to meet you and Y'all