• Sorry you're leaving email

I've received an email from pure planet saying sorry you're leaving. I have not requested this and have literally just switched to pure planet.
    I can not find a phone number to query this and wot bot is useless.
    Can anyone help?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I've received an email from pure planet saying sorry you're leaving. I have not requested this and have literally just switched to pure planet.
    Can anyone help?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hello, congrats on switching to pp!
    This has happened to other people too. You don't need to worry but to ensure the switch is still in process try contacting the team via wattbot. Type 'message the team' and then type your message. a response can be expected in a couple of days. I hope this helps and once again congrats on the switch
  • Hello, congrats on switching to pp!
    This has happened to other people too. You don't need to worry but to ensure the switch is still in process try contacting the team via wattbot. Type 'message the team' and then type your message. a response can be expected in a couple of days. I hope this helps and once again congrats on the switch

• Quote Originally Posted by Luke Threadgould View Post
    I've received an email from pure planet saying sorry you're leaving. I have not requested this and have literally just switched to pure planet.
    Can anyone help?
    Hi @Luke Threadgould
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    Have you messaged our Member services team as advised by @ahmedhas ?
    They'll sort this for you.
    There may be someone living near you who's picked your address for their switch.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Luke Threadgould View Post
    Can anyone help?
    Hi @Luke Threadgould
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    Have you messaged our Member services team as advised by @ahmedhas ?
    They'll sort this for you.
    There may be someone living near you who's picked your address for their switch.
    Community Manager - Pure Planet