• Is it possible to talk to someone

I received an email informing me my DD was to be increased. However this is based on estimations they are much higher than actual usage! My account is even in credit!

I was trying to find someone to speak to as this doesn't seem right.

Thanks
    Katie
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I received an email informing me my DD was to be increased. However this is based on estimations they are much higher than actual usage! My account is even in credit!

Thanks
    Katie
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Quote Originally Posted by KatieJade View Post
    I received an email informing me my DD was to be increased. However this is based on estimations they are much higher than actual usage! My account is even in credit!

Thanks
    Katie
    Hi Katie
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

Angelabikerbabe is absolutely right about how to contact Pure Planet - but it's worth noting that the way Pure Planet works, you should be roughly in credit by one month's direct debit payment because you are paying in advance. And prices went up in January.

This post has more info: https://community.purepla.net/thread...ccount-changes

Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by KatieJade View Post

Thanks
    Katie
    Hi Katie
    As this is your first post, welcome to the Pure Planet community!

Angelabikerbabe is absolutely right about how to contact Pure Planet - but it's worth noting that the way Pure Planet works, you should be roughly in credit by one month's direct debit payment because you are paying in advance. And prices went up in January.

This post has more info: https://community.purepla.net/thread...ccount-changes

Hope that helps
    Stephen

• Hi KatieJade, PP is an app based company, so don't have call centres.
    You need to send this message to the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi KatieJade, PP is an app based company, so don't have call centres.
    You need to send this message to the team directly via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top right, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Yes I agree

• Thanks for suggestions I sent a message on there... no response for 10 mins. If you close the app it doesn’t keep it. Very frustrating. X
  • Thanks for suggestions I sent a message on there... no response for 10 mins. If you close the app it doesn’t keep it. Very frustrating. X

• Hi Katie.
    When you send a message to the team via Wattbot you must start the message with " message the team ". It can take up to two days to receive a reply, it is not instant
  • Hi Katie.
    When you send a message to the team via Wattbot you must start the message with " message the team ". It can take up to two days to receive a reply, it is not instant

Thanks
    Katie
    Hi Katie

I should have added that all direct debits are based on estimates because you are paying in advance. Every month you get a statement telling you what your actual usage has been.
    But if your direct debit has gone up, I would expect it to be based on your usage over the past year. Your monthly statement also tells you the estimates they are using; unfortunately I can't see a figure for a rolling annual usage - perhaps one to suggest to Pure Planet! You can look back at old statements and add up how much you have used - if you want to be sure
    Hope that's little help

Stephen

Thanks
    Katie
    Hi Katie

I should have added that all direct debits are based on estimates because you are paying in advance. Every month you get a statement telling you what your actual usage has been.
    But if your direct debit has gone up, I would expect it to be based on your usage over the past year. Your monthly statement also tells you the estimates they are using; unfortunately I can't see a figure for a rolling annual usage - perhaps one to suggest to Pure Planet! You can look back at old statements and add up how much you have used - if you want to be sure
    Hope that's little help

Stephen