Reminder: Warmer months means Direct Debit payments will be lower
26-03-19, 12:01 - Views: 821
A reminder: your next six Direct Debit payments will be slightly lower, as we move into the warmer months.
You’ll recall your payments in the warmer months (April - September) are slightly lower, and in the cooler months (October - March) slightly higher, to take into account different usage patterns throughout the year.
You can find your schedule in your Welcome Pack and in your app. Go to the Balance & Payments section in the menu.
We don’t have exit fees or fixed contracts - so averaging payments means our Members could build up high debits or credits depending on the time of year that they join.
We're currently carrying a Direct Debit review, and refunding Members who've built up credit due to the mild winter. It's normal for there to be a little bit of debit or credit on your account. As we take payments in advance we would expect your account to always be about one month’s payment in credit. More info on DD reviews here.
Any questions? Let's chat about it below
Last edited by Marc; 26-03-19 at 12:15.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Exciting news! We've doubled our rewards - share £100 when you refer someone to Pure Planet
- Pure Planet app update - download version 7.21.3
- Find out more about member @stephenrand in this month's Pure Planet commmunity spotlight
- New update about smart meters' IHD issues
- Look at this great new thread all about healthy bodies started by @Bev
- Latest community round-up and points leaderboard - how many did you get?
- New! Pure Planet community quiz! See how much you know about renewable energy
- Check out Pure Planet poetry corner - a new thread started by @woz