Reminder: Warmer months means Direct Debit payments will be lower
26-03-19, 12:01 - Views: 641
A reminder: your next six Direct Debit payments will be slightly lower, as we move into the warmer months.
You’ll recall your payments in the warmer months (April - September) are slightly lower, and in the cooler months (October - March) slightly higher, to take into account different usage patterns throughout the year.
You can find your schedule in your Welcome Pack and in your app. Go to the Balance & Payments section in the menu.
We don’t have exit fees or fixed contracts - so averaging payments means our Members could build up high debits or credits depending on the time of year that they join.
We're currently carrying a Direct Debit review, and refunding Members who've built up credit due to the mild winter. It's normal for there to be a little bit of debit or credit on your account. As we take payments in advance we would expect your account to always be about one month’s payment in credit. More info on DD reviews here.
Any questions? Let's chat about it below
Last edited by Marc; 26-03-19 at 12:15.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Got a question about Pure Planet technology and our product plans? Ask us here
- Members’ rate announcement - we've lowered our tariff with a 6% cut in gas price
- Rate Pure Planet in a survey of energy suppliers being carried out by Money Supermarket
- Smart meters update - pilot registrations now closed, 400 more installations coming next
- Member @Lenny asks what would you put into Room 101?
- Direct Debit reviews - we don't want Members to build up lots of credit
- May community spotlight on new member Gwyndy
- Latest community highlights and rewards
- Check out the May community photo challenge - 'footwear'
- We want to improve WattBot our digital asisstant and need your help!