Reminder: Warmer months means Direct Debit payments will be lower
26-03-19, 12:01 - Views: 730
A reminder: your next six Direct Debit payments will be slightly lower, as we move into the warmer months.
You’ll recall your payments in the warmer months (April - September) are slightly lower, and in the cooler months (October - March) slightly higher, to take into account different usage patterns throughout the year.
You can find your schedule in your Welcome Pack and in your app. Go to the Balance & Payments section in the menu.
We don’t have exit fees or fixed contracts - so averaging payments means our Members could build up high debits or credits depending on the time of year that they join.
We're currently carrying a Direct Debit review, and refunding Members who've built up credit due to the mild winter. It's normal for there to be a little bit of debit or credit on your account. As we take payments in advance we would expect your account to always be about one month’s payment in credit. More info on DD reviews here.
Any questions? Let's chat about it below
Last edited by Marc; 26-03-19 at 12:15.
Community Manager - Pure Planet
- Pure Planet update - join and manage your account on web as well as your app
- Why is @Suz is obsessed with her smart meter?
- Help out @schase who has questions about LED lightbulbs
- Check out Lenny's dream project - restoring a classic VW as an electric vehicle
- May community hightlights and points - how many did you get?!
- We want to improve WattBot our digital asisstant and need your help!
- You know you're getting old when..... take a look at this great new thread from Bev