• Email saying that I had moved...but haven't

Hello, I received an email last week from purple planet saying they had received details from someone that I had moved out of my current address. I haven't moved and don't want my account closed and so replied to this email to confirm this. I haven't heard back since. Please can you help?
    THanks,
    Alex
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello, I received an email last week from purple planet saying they had received details from someone that I had moved out of my current address. I haven't moved and don't want my account closed and so replied to this email to confirm this. I haven't heard back since. Please can you help?
    THanks,
    Alex
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi PlanetAl
    Was the email from Purple Planet or Pure Planet?
    head over to Help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask them to confirm that they have received the reply. It's a poor show if you haven't had confirmation that you've replied, PP should explain what's happened. Have you checked wattbot to see if you've had any messages?
    Replies not instant in Help, takes a working day or 2

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetAl View Post
    Hello, I received an email last week from purple planet saying they had received details from someone that I had moved out of my current address. I haven't moved and don't want my account closed and so replied to this email to confirm this. I haven't heard back since. Please can you help?
    THanks,
    Alex
  • hi PlanetAl
    Was the email from Purple Planet or Pure Planet?
    head over to Help in the app, ask wattbot, type "message the team" and ask them to confirm that they have received the reply. It's a poor show if you haven't had confirmation that you've replied, PP should explain what's happened. Have you checked wattbot to see if you've had any messages?
    Replies not instant in Help, takes a working day or 2

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetAl View Post
    THanks,
    Alex

• I love it when someone slips a β€œPurple Planet” in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Makes me LOL every time! And a β€œBlue Planet” sometimes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I love it when someone slips a β€œPurple Planet” in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Makes me LOL every time! And a β€œBlue Planet” sometimes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN

• My mum calls it it biue planet. Must admit it took me a while to get the name right πŸ˜€
  • My mum calls it it biue planet. Must admit it took me a while to get the name right πŸ˜€

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN
  • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN

• Ah Bev does that mean the Hurricane Season is over.
    Not sure I'll make up to that level and if I do I'll check myself and hope theres not a full moon level.
    Any way off to mo the lawn on this fine sunny day listening to Gill Scot Heron - Hello Sunday Hello Road.
  • Ah Bev does that mean the Hurricane Season is over.
    Not sure I'll make up to that level and if I do I'll check myself and hope theres not a full moon level.
    Any way off to mo the lawn on this fine sunny day listening to Gill Scot Heron - Hello Sunday Hello Road.

• Yes my mistake, Pure Planet, thank you! Ok will check the app.
    Thanks for replying,
    Alex
  • Yes my mistake, Pure Planet, thank you! Ok will check the app.
    Thanks for replying,
    Alex

• No worries Alex, just being playful πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

WALT WHITMAN
  • No worries Alex, just being playful πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

WALT WHITMAN