• cancelling my account

ok I wont beat about the bush ive tried to log in all week to send my meter readings and the app doesn't work up here Ive even took it to a laptop and mobile expert and he couldn't do it neither You've had the money from my direct debit now im closing this account ive already switched to a new energy supplier and you will here from them soon Im going to cancel the direct debit at the bank and leaving you in 21 days time Ihave found this week very stressful Your server has been down all week so goodbye from Mr Lance Brewiscancelling
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • ok I wont beat about the bush ive tried to log in all week to send my meter readings and the app doesn't work up here Ive even took it to a laptop and mobile expert and he couldn't do it neither You've had the money from my direct debit now im closing this account ive already switched to a new energy supplier and you will here from them soon Im going to cancel the direct debit at the bank and leaving you in 21 days time Ihave found this week very stressful Your server has been down all week so goodbye from Mr Lance Brewiscancelling
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi, if you have initiated your switch to a different supplier, I wouldn't cancel the DD, because if PP owe you money they will have nowhere to credit the money.
  • Hi, if you have initiated your switch to a different supplier, I wouldn't cancel the DD, because if PP owe you money they will have nowhere to credit the money.

• Oh for goodness sake I did not know this. How can we actually contact them do you know?
  • Oh for goodness sake I did not know this. How can we actually contact them do you know?

• Hey Zoerhodge,

Welcome to the community.

I guess by them you mean Pure Planet who set up this forum and monitor the posts.

So you've got the APP?

Go the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team" and post your question.
    A team member will respond within 2 days back in the APP
    And if you forget to look you will get a text prompt to check out the answer back with the bot

Revert back if you need some assistance and explain what the problem is so that customer members can provide solutions.

Good luck
  • Hey Zoerhodge,

Welcome to the community.

I guess by them you mean Pure Planet who set up this forum and monitor the posts.

So you've got the APP?

Go the APP
    Open Help
    Open Ask wattBot - First Type "Message the Team" and post your question.
    A team member will respond within 2 days back in the APP
    And if you forget to look you will get a text prompt to check out the answer back with the bot

Revert back if you need some assistance and explain what the problem is so that customer members can provide solutions.

Good luck

• Not sure what you didn't know, but in case it's Pure Planet, if you are in the app, click the three little bars top right corner, select Help, go to Wattbot, put'message the team' in the subject box and then explain the problem. They promise they will get back to you within two working days.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen
  • Not sure what you didn't know, but in case it's Pure Planet, if you are in the app, click the three little bars top right corner, select Help, go to Wattbot, put'message the team' in the subject box and then explain the problem. They promise they will get back to you within two working days.
    Hope that helps
    Stephen