• cancel application

I wish to cancel my switch application E108668890 as the only corespondence I’ve had is to say they don’t have any application despite confirming to compare the market they do. The service I’ve received from Pure Planet is appalling and I’ve now had to switch to another supplier due to lack of communication of my switch to Pure Planet. I now don’t know how to do this and find their website and app difficult and unhelpful. Please cancel any application I have as I am not switching to a company I have no faith in.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • I wish to cancel my switch application E108668890 as the only corespondence I’ve had is to say they don’t have any application despite confirming to compare the market they do. The service I’ve received from Pure Planet is appalling and I’ve now had to switch to another supplier due to lack of communication of my switch to Pure Planet. I now don’t know how to do this and find their website and app difficult and unhelpful. Please cancel any application I have as I am not switching to a company I have no faith in.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Well this is simples.
    Compare the meerkat can not and do not do the switch to pure planet, you have to install the app and complete the switch yourself simples.
    So the only contact from PP was to say you have not switched would be correct, if you were waiting for the meerkats to do it all then no wonder you were disappointed.
  • Well this is simples.
    Compare the meerkat can not and do not do the switch to pure planet, you have to install the app and complete the switch yourself simples.
    So the only contact from PP was to say you have not switched would be correct, if you were waiting for the meerkats to do it all then no wonder you were disappointed.

• 😂😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • 😂😂😂😂
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN