• Website navigation suggestions

Very pleased that we can now access our customer accounts from the web. However, this has brought to light some navigation issues.

I realise that one can be a member of the PP Community without being a PP customer, and that the Community site (1) is separate from the main PP website (2) and customer accounts (3). And I believe one needs to log in separately for the Community and one's PP account; one login would be nice.

It would be helpful to be able to navigate amongst the three. Right now, there are links from the main PP site (1) to (2) and (3), but no links from (2) or (3) to either of the other two sites. After login, the browser should know whether you're a PP or Community member and allow you access to the relevant site(s).
  • Very pleased that we can now access our customer accounts from the web. However, this has brought to light some navigation issues.

I realise that one can be a member of the PP Community without being a PP customer, and that the Community site (1) is separate from the main PP website (2) and customer accounts (3). And I believe one needs to log in separately for the Community and one's PP account; one login would be nice.

It would be helpful to be able to navigate amongst the three. Right now, there are links from the main PP site (1) to (2) and (3), but no links from (2) or (3) to either of the other two sites. After login, the browser should know whether you're a PP or Community member and allow you access to the relevant site(s).
  • Hi @schase
    Good to hear you're pleased we've got web!

If your PP email and community email are the same, you'll be able to access both from web at the same time. I do. If I'm logged into my account on web, and click on the community 'moon' it opens the community in a new window and I'm already logged in.

It would be helpful to be able to navigate amongst the three.
    Yep, this isn't v clear. It is doable, all except (I think) from community to account. Is that what you mean?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi @schase
    Good to hear you're pleased we've got web!

If your PP email and community email are the same, you'll be able to access both from web at the same time. I do. If I'm logged into my account on web, and click on the community 'moon' it opens the community in a new window and I'm already logged in.

It would be helpful to be able to navigate amongst the three.
    Yep, this isn't v clear. It is doable, all except (I think) from community to account. Is that what you mean?

• Hi @Marc

Yes, my error: I didn't notice that from the account page one can navigate to the Community and Blog--I guess my specs need a clean . I was expecting a top navigation bar, as the PP and Community sites have. I realise this is a port from the app, which has a different look.

However, from the account page one can't navigate to the main PP page: the PP logo at the upper left is clickable, but doesn't do anything; that's the logical place for a button to send one to purepla.net.

And now I see that there is a way to navigate from the Community page to either purepla.net or the blog, but only from the footer toolbar, easy to miss. And no direct navigation to one's account.

From the (Medium hosted) blog, only the button 'Join Us' to take one to purepla.net. Probably can't expect any more from that external site.

One can tell from my comments that I like to get anywhere with just one click . Do correct any of my errors
  • Hi @Marc

Yes, my error: I didn't notice that from the account page one can navigate to the Community and Blog--I guess my specs need a clean . I was expecting a top navigation bar, as the PP and Community sites have. I realise this is a port from the app, which has a different look.

However, from the account page one can't navigate to the main PP page: the PP logo at the upper left is clickable, but doesn't do anything; that's the logical place for a button to send one to purepla.net.

And now I see that there is a way to navigate from the Community page to either purepla.net or the blog, but only from the footer toolbar, easy to miss. And no direct navigation to one's account.

From the (Medium hosted) blog, only the button 'Join Us' to take one to purepla.net. Probably can't expect any more from that external site.

One can tell from my comments that I like to get anywhere with just one click . Do correct any of my errors
  • Quote Originally Posted by schase View Post
    Hi @Marc

Yes, my error: I didn't notice that from the account page one can navigate to the Community and Blog--I guess my specs need a clean .
    I know the feeling!

Good shout @schase
    I'm flagging this up to our tech team. I'm pretty sure it's in their plans for bits and bobs to fix following the new web account launch, but just in case.....
    Thanks for this. Appreciate the detailed feedback

• Quote Originally Posted by schase View Post
    Hi @Marc

Yes, my error: I didn't notice that from the account page one can navigate to the Community and Blog--I guess my specs need a clean .
    I know the feeling!

Good shout @schase
    I'm flagging this up to our tech team. I'm pretty sure it's in their plans for bits and bobs to fix following the new web account launch, but just in case.....
    Thanks for this. Appreciate the detailed feedback