• Pure Planet app update - download version 7.18.3

Hi everyone

Just to let you know we’ve got an updated version of your Pure Planet app.

Version number 7.18.3 has some bug fixes. Head to the App Store or Google Play to download it.

• We’ve fixed an issue for our Android ‘Doogee’ users, meaning you won’t get an app crash when comparing previous months' energy usage
    • The calculation responsible for the ‘Lower than expected’ message when sending gas meter readings has been adjusted so you won’t see this every time you send a gas reading
    • A fix for some members who saw their ‘compare usage’ buttons overlap
    • Issue resolved for Members submitting meter readings with two different day/night electricity meters

Coming soon we’ll have an update to WattBot which introduces tap-to-choose when presented with 3 options. Your chosen option will grey out once you tap it, and then launch your answer

We're planning lots of improvements to Watt in the coming months.
    Check out this thread where you can let us know if you spot anything wrong or weird!

That’s it for now. Thanks as ever to those who spotted a bug and flagged it up in the community

Last edited by Marc; 25-03-19 at 14:54. Reason: Correcting app version number
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Hi everyone

Just to let you know we’ve got an updated version of your Pure Planet app.

Version number 7.18.3 has some bug fixes. Head to the App Store or Google Play to download it.

• We’ve fixed an issue for our Android ‘Doogee’ users, meaning you won’t get an app crash when comparing previous months' energy usage
    • The calculation responsible for the ‘Lower than expected’ message when sending gas meter readings has been adjusted so you won’t see this every time you send a gas reading
    • A fix for some members who saw their ‘compare usage’ buttons overlap
    • Issue resolved for Members submitting meter readings with two different day/night electricity meters

Coming soon we’ll have an update to WattBot which introduces tap-to-choose when presented with 3 options. Your chosen option will grey out once you tap it, and then launch your answer

We're planning lots of improvements to Watt in the coming months.
    Check out this thread where you can let us know if you spot anything wrong or weird!

That’s it for now. Thanks as ever to those who spotted a bug and flagged it up in the community

• APP Feedback current status iPad 9.3.5
    This morning the APPs moons are not working except "Your Usage"
    Inside the APP the account appears to be working but not able to access the community from this device.
    Twice deleted and downloaded the APP successfully logging in.....but same problems persists.

Access to the community from my laptop is working fine.
    I logged out and logged in just to see if for some reason it did not like me being logged into the community from 2 sources.
    All devices have been turned off and on whilst testing these processes.
  • APP Feedback current status iPad 9.3.5
    Inside the APP the account appears to be working but not able to access the community from this device.
    Twice deleted and downloaded the APP successfully logging in.....but same problems persists.

Access to the community from my laptop is working fine.
    I logged out and logged in just to see if for some reason it did not like me being logged into the community from 2 sources.
    All devices have been turned off and on whilst testing these processes.
  • Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Hey @Strutt G
    Is it working OK for you now?

• Quote Originally Posted by Strutt G View Post
    Hey @Strutt G
    Is it working OK for you now?

• Good Afternoon, No sorry Marc its not, gone through the same routine... logged in, but same same.
    My partner should be back shortly and I will try with her iPad 10 and will feedback, if needed of course.
  • Good Afternoon, No sorry Marc its not, gone through the same routine... logged in, but same same.
    My partner should be back shortly and I will try with her iPad 10 and will feedback, if needed of course.
  • Yep works slickly on iPad 10.

But no change iPad 9.3.5 with the limited use problem after following same failed routine.
    Last edited by Strutt G; 20-03-19 at 18:17.
  • Yep works slickly on iPad 10.

But no change iPad 9.3.5 with the limited use problem after following same failed routine.
  • Current Status:
    iPad 9.3.5 re limited use problem persists only the usage moon reacts.
    iPad 10.3.3 A OK
  • Current Status:
    iPad 9.3.5 re limited use problem persists only the usage moon reacts.
    iPad 10.3.3 A OK
  • Hey @Strutt G
    We pushed out a small app release today, to address the iOS9 issue you flagged.
    Name:  Pure Planet app iOS9 fix.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  86.1 KB

Thanks for letting us know about this!

• Hey @Strutt G
    We pushed out a small app release today, to address the iOS9 issue you flagged.
    Name:  Pure Planet app iOS9 fix.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  86.1 KB

Thanks for letting us know about this!

• Thanks Marc, Thanks Tom and the IT's - all A OK!
    - No need for a delete just the APP update.

I blame wattBot too many cigars, fine wines whilst plotting towards world domination
  • Thanks Marc, Thanks Tom and the IT's - all A OK!
    - No need for a delete just the APP update.

I blame wattBot too many cigars, fine wines whilst plotting towards world domination
  • Hi Marc
    I'm afraid my Pure Planet App on Android just opens to a blue screen with a large white saturn icon. There are no 'moons' to cick on and no icon to log on.
    What can I do?
    Kind regards
    Paul
  • Hi Marc
    I'm afraid my Pure Planet App on Android just opens to a blue screen with a large white saturn icon. There are no 'moons' to cick on and no icon to log on.
    What can I do?
    Kind regards
    Paul
  • Quote Originally Posted by allams View Post
    Hi Marc
    What can I do?
    Kind regards
    Paul
    Hi @allams
    That doesn't sound good.
    Has it fixed itself since you posted? Without wanting to sound like a scene from the IT Crowd, have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

• Quote Originally Posted by allams View Post
    Hi Marc
    What can I do?
    Kind regards
    Paul
    Hi @allams
    That doesn't sound good.
    Has it fixed itself since you posted? Without wanting to sound like a scene from the IT Crowd, have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?