• £25 joining bonus

Hi there,

I have signed up via a referrnal and expecting a £25 vouchers but have not received anything. Whom can I contract to get this sorted?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi there,

I have signed up via a referrnal and expecting a £25 vouchers but have not received anything. Whom can I contract to get this sorted?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi
    As long as you signed up through the link that came with the code, it should track through.
    Once you're on supply you should both get your vouchers.
    If you need to contact someone you can do so via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi
    As long as you signed up through the link that came with the code, it should track through.
    Once you're on supply you should both get your vouchers.
    If you need to contact someone you can do so via Wattbot.if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.