• changing phone number

Hello, further to my earlier posts ( do not have internet enabled mobile) - I have already switched, thinking that a solution will be found. So - can we just change the number on our upcoming account to my husband's mobile? Thanks. We switched today - when will we be contacted?
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hello, further to my earlier posts ( do not have internet enabled mobile) - I have already switched, thinking that a solution will be found. So - can we just change the number on our upcoming account to my husband's mobile? Thanks. We switched today - when will we be contacted?
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Irina2018 you would've needed to download the app on your phone to switch. Did you do that on your husband's phone? If you have the app now, the best thing to do is tap Help in the menu, you can then message the team and ask them to update your phone number.
  • Hi @Irina2018 you would've needed to download the app on your phone to switch. Did you do that on your husband's phone? If you have the app now, the best thing to do is tap Help in the menu, you can then message the team and ask them to update your phone number.