• Joining the planet friendly community hopefully!

Hi All.

I always change Energy Providers when my contract ends. I have had mostly good experiences with swapping. I was attracted to Pure Planet because it seemed to offer a good deal financially but I quickly realised it offered more. I hoped. Sorry to be a little wary but business is businees. Right. Energy companies just want to make money. From the little info Ive read they seem to care. Im all for recycling, not wasting, taking care of our environment and its people. I love nature. Blah blah. I would like to think Pure Planet is really different from the other Energy Companies. Time will tell I guess. First time Ive done this. Hope it reads ok.
  • Hi All.

I always change Energy Providers when my contract ends. I have had mostly good experiences with swapping. I was attracted to Pure Planet because it seemed to offer a good deal financially but I quickly realised it offered more. I hoped. Sorry to be a little wary but business is businees. Right. Energy companies just want to make money. From the little info Ive read they seem to care. Im all for recycling, not wasting, taking care of our environment and its people. I love nature. Blah blah. I would like to think Pure Planet is really different from the other Energy Companies. Time will tell I guess. First time Ive done this. Hope it reads ok.

• hi Debsiekem
    it is different and I'm sure you'll like it here, looking forward to seeing you!
  • hi Debsiekem
    it is different and I'm sure you'll like it here, looking forward to seeing you!

• Nice post Debsiekem,

Just curious why do you always change energy suppliers when your contract ends?

As Woz said...you'll like it here.
  • Nice post Debsiekem,

Just curious why do you always change energy suppliers when your contract ends?

As Woz said...you'll like it here.

• Very warm welcome indeed Debs. You’re sure to like it here, and you won’t be switching again any time soon! 👍👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Very warm welcome indeed Debs. You’re sure to like it here, and you won’t be switching again any time soon! 👍👏
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• Hi Debsiekem, welcome to PP and the community. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. 👍❤
  • Hi Debsiekem, welcome to PP and the community. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. 👍❤