• My switch to Pure Planet - Linwood

I have switched both gas and electricity to you. I have just been sent a bill from my old supplier SSE. I used to have 2 electricity meters here, one redundant which was removed November 2018 by SSE. However they failed top remove the redundant meter details from the National Database.

Sadly my switch has been registered to the old meter now removed. SSE tell me they are unable to now delete this from the Database.

Can you please amend your records for the correct meter that is still here.

Due to this error I am currently paying both you and SSE.

Thanks

Regards
    Last edited by Marc; 18-03-19 at 12:02. Reason: Removing mobile number from public forum
  • I have switched both gas and electricity to you. I have just been sent a bill from my old supplier SSE. I used to have 2 electricity meters here, one redundant which was removed November 2018 by SSE. However they failed top remove the redundant meter details from the National Database.

Sadly my switch has been registered to the old meter now removed. SSE tell me they are unable to now delete this from the Database.

Can you please amend your records for the correct meter that is still here.

Due to this error I am currently paying both you and SSE.

Thanks

Regards

• Hi Nigel,

Welcome to the community supported by fellow customers like yourself.
    This is an open forum so best not provide personal stuff and I have flagged this up.

Go to wattBot, first type "Message the Team" and send same message to get a team members response within 2 days factoring the weekend.
    Although Reply is not instant you will be receive one back with WattBot.

You will gets lots of support here so always revert back for advice. And look for other feedback on your post
    Last edited by Strutt G; 15-03-19 at 20:15.
  • Hi Nigel,

Welcome to the community supported by fellow customers like yourself.
    This is an open forum so best not provide personal stuff and I have flagged this up.

Go to wattBot, first type "Message the Team" and send same message to get a team members response within 2 days factoring the weekend.
    Although Reply is not instant you will be receive one back with WattBot.

You will gets lots of support here so always revert back for advice. And look for other feedback on your post