• Calling all book worms!

What are you reading at the moment?

My latest delivery from Amazon ......

Name:  0CC0D516-0773-4287-8143-FFD698B950AB.jpeg
Views: 26
Size:  1.10 MB
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN

• What I should be reading is the book I have been given by a mate called Landmarks by Robert Macfarlane.
  • What I should be reading is the book I have been given by a mate called Landmarks by Robert Macfarlane.
  • Kindle books are ok, but nothing beats smelling a brand new book πŸ˜šπŸ‘ƒπŸ“˜when you open it for the first time, does it?!

Just me then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN

• Kindle books are ok, but nothing beats smelling a brand new book πŸ˜šπŸ‘ƒπŸ“˜when you open it for the first time, does it?!

Just me then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

WALT WHITMAN

• Books and paper = less time on the screen
  • Books and paper = less time on the screen
  • I'm going to get lynched for this...
    Book worms are worms that eat books.
    Bookworms are people who love to be immersed in reading.

(no Bev you can't subtract points for this but I'm sure you'll get revenge...ouch that hurt.....)
  • I'm going to get lynched for this...
    Book worms are worms that eat books.
    Bookworms are people who love to be immersed in reading.

(no Bev you can't subtract points for this but I'm sure you'll get revenge...ouch that hurt.....)
  • No, you’ve even got a thumbs up Wozeeta, cos I’m such a grammar stickler too, so well spotted and thank you!

My biggest biggest loathing right now, and sooooooo on the increase, is the inability to differentiate between YOUR and YOU’RE πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

WALT WHITMAN

• No, you’ve even got a thumbs up Wozeeta, cos I’m such a grammar stickler too, so well spotted and thank you!

My biggest biggest loathing right now, and sooooooo on the increase, is the inability to differentiate between YOUR and YOU’RE πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

WALT WHITMAN

• Your quite right...I admire you're sticklerness, I should of known.. arghhh... I hate that
    (For those of a non-grammatical persuasion the top line is to be disregarded as, for the avoidance of doubt, it does not reflect the usual level of grammatical pedantry with which I am now sadly associated - in other words it's a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    No, you’ve even got a thumbs up Wozeeta, cos I’m such a grammar stickler too, so well spotted and thank you!

My biggest biggest loathing right now, and sooooooo on the increase, is the inability to differentiate between YOUR and YOU’RE οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ο Ώ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
  • Your quite right...I admire you're sticklerness, I should of known.. arghhh... I hate that
    (For those of a non-grammatical persuasion the top line is to be disregarded as, for the avoidance of doubt, it does not reflect the usual level of grammatical pedantry with which I am now sadly associated - in other words it's a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    No, you’ve even got a thumbs up Wozeeta, cos I’m such a grammar stickler too, so well spotted and thank you!

My biggest biggest loathing right now, and sooooooo on the increase, is the inability to differentiate between YOUR and YOU’RE οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ο Ώ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½ οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
  • May I suggest a book that I think both Bev and Woz may appreciate?

Here goes....

Eats Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss

Although something tells me you may already know of this book πŸ“–

😁

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I'm currently reading 13 by Kelley Armstrong. It's the last in a series so I'm particularly taking my time as I don't want it to end.

The whole series is based on fantasy with werewolves, witches, necromancers, demons, etc. It completely takes you into another world and I adore these characters.
  • May I suggest a book that I think both Bev and Woz may appreciate?

Here goes....

Eats Shoots & Leaves by Lynne Truss

Although something tells me you may already know of this book πŸ“–

😁

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I'm currently reading 13 by Kelley Armstrong. It's the last in a series so I'm particularly taking my time as I don't want it to end.

The whole series is based on fantasy with werewolves, witches, necromancers, demons, etc. It completely takes you into another world and I adore these characters.
  • There is a very similar book title by someone with the same name as a sanitary-ware manufacturer....
    I’ll leave it at that for now..🚽
  • There is a very similar book title by someone with the same name as a sanitary-ware manufacturer....
    I’ll leave it at that for now..🚽
  • I love reading and used to do it a lot pre-kids (and Smartphones!). Mainly Star Wars things recently. It takes me so long to read now though - a page and I'm asleep

As a geek I want to embrace Kinde but you can't beat the feel of a real book
  • I love reading and used to do it a lot pre-kids (and Smartphones!). Mainly Star Wars things recently. It takes me so long to read now though - a page and I'm asleep

As a geek I want to embrace Kinde but you can't beat the feel of a real book