• Well said ED209! 👍👍👍
  • Well said ED209! 👍👍👍
  • Brilliant ED209.. Sorry I'd missed your post... until Scubaseahorse re ignited your great message.

I totally agree because many call centres have dumbed down to the point of not being fit for purpose or use a form of a delay tactic!
    Unfortunately, lots CC staff work to scripts and when there not, they often provide wrong info from one CCS to another.
    OVO comes to mind since they have become the service provider of last resort for EE. They talk a good job until you dig down...
  • Brilliant ED209.. Sorry I'd missed your post... until Scubaseahorse re ignited your great message.

I totally agree because many call centres have dumbed down to the point of not being fit for purpose or use a form of a delay tactic!
    Unfortunately, lots CC staff work to scripts and when there not, they often provide wrong info from one CCS to another.
    OVO comes to mind since they have become the service provider of last resort for EE. They talk a good job until you dig down...
  • Hi all
    I see Pure Planet is currently at a 95% rating on the money saving expert poll, beaten only by Igloo where there is a decent sample. Anyone want to tell Citizens Advice?!
    Stephen
  • Hi all
    I see Pure Planet is currently at a 95% rating on the money saving expert poll, beaten only by Igloo where there is a decent sample. Anyone want to tell Citizens Advice?!
    Stephen
  • I think that Igloo clan sound real good 👍👍👍👍but I’m not jumping ship 😉
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN
  • I think that Igloo clan sound real good 👍👍👍👍but I’m not jumping ship 😉
    Peace is always beautiful.

WALT WHITMAN