• Credit

Message the team...
    Please can I withdraw the credit from my account

Jeanette topping
  • Message the team...

Jeanette topping

• Hi Jeanette
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them a your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.
  • Hi Jeanette
    You need to send your message to the team directly via Wattbot.
    if you go to the app and click on the 3 lines at the top, then click on help, then ask Wattbot, and type in 'message the team' then you can send them a your message. Might take a couple of days to get back to you, but they will.

• Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette View Post
    Message the team...

Jeanette topping
    Hi Jeanette

It's worth bearing in mind that the way Pure Planet works is that you pay in advance for your energy, so you should be roughly in credit by the amount of your direct debit when each monthly statement arrives. If you get in credit significantly more than that, they will reduce your direct debit to keep it roughly in line with your usage.

And of course if any customer is having financial difficulties they will explore how best to manage that.

Hope this info helps while you are waiting for a reply to the message sent following the instructions in the message from angelabikerbabe

Best wishes
    Stephen
  • Quote Originally Posted by Jeanette View Post
    Message the team...

Jeanette topping
    Hi Jeanette

It's worth bearing in mind that the way Pure Planet works is that you pay in advance for your energy, so you should be roughly in credit by the amount of your direct debit when each monthly statement arrives. If you get in credit significantly more than that, they will reduce your direct debit to keep it roughly in line with your usage.

And of course if any customer is having financial difficulties they will explore how best to manage that.

Hope this info helps while you are waiting for a reply to the message sent following the instructions in the message from angelabikerbabe

Best wishes
    Stephen