• Payment incentive

When do we get our payment into bank ? £30 was proposed after 3rd monthly payment fir signing up with pure planet
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • When do we get our payment into bank ? £30 was proposed after 3rd monthly payment fir signing up with pure planet
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi Craig

As this is your first post, welcome to the community!

Everything you need to know about vouchers you should find in this link
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...cher-referrals

Worth checking your email spam - otherwise it tells you how to contact Pure Planet via Wattbot.

Hope that helps. It might not, because I've not come across the £30 after three months offer, so if necessary do ask again, there's plenty of fellow customers here who are happy to help - or contact Pure Planet via Wattbot

Best of luck
    Stephen
  • Hi Craig

As this is your first post, welcome to the community!

Everything you need to know about vouchers you should find in this link
    https://community.purepla.net/thread...cher-referrals

Worth checking your email spam - otherwise it tells you how to contact Pure Planet via Wattbot.

Hope that helps. It might not, because I've not come across the £30 after three months offer, so if necessary do ask again, there's plenty of fellow customers here who are happy to help - or contact Pure Planet via Wattbot

Best of luck
    Stephen

• hi Craig
    may I ask where was the £30 incentive from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Randles View Post
    When do we get our payment into bank ? £30 was proposed after 3rd monthly payment fir signing up with pure planet
  • hi Craig
    may I ask where was the £30 incentive from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Randles View Post

• Quote Originally Posted by Craig Randles View Post

Hi @Craig Randles
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    We don't have a promotion like that. @stephenrand is spot on that ours a £25 Amazon voucher for referring friends (you each get £25 - more info here).
    Maybe you were promised this by a price comparison website?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet

• Quote Originally Posted by Craig Randles View Post

Hi @Craig Randles
    Welcome to the community!
    Thanks for posting.
    We don't have a promotion like that. @stephenrand is spot on that ours a £25 Amazon voucher for referring friends (you each get £25 - more info here).
    Maybe you were promised this by a price comparison website?
    Community Manager - Pure Planet