• Moved into a property which is supplied by Pure Planet

Hi, please advise what I need to do to get names of account holders updated - I have just moved into a house supplied by PP. Depending on prices etc, we may stay, we may go in a few weeks, once we have time to compare tarriffs. However I owe you money. Can I pay solely for the energy used, until we potentially swap over to someone else? I am concerned to see that there is a "membership fee". How much is this? Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Hi, please advise what I need to do to get names of account holders updated - I have just moved into a house supplied by PP. Depending on prices etc, we may stay, we may go in a few weeks, once we have time to compare tarriffs. However I owe you money. Can I pay solely for the energy used, until we potentially swap over to someone else? I am concerned to see that there is a "membership fee". How much is this? Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

hi blueberry2
    By far the easiest route for you is to download the app on a suitable device and join, it doesn't commit you as there is no penalty for leaving. PP's systems should in theory know that it's already supplied and you can then set up your DD.

If you want to switch away immediately you can make a one-off payment HERE once you've had the bill which will take a few weeks
  • hi blueberry2
    By far the easiest route for you is to download the app on a suitable device and join, it doesn't commit you as there is no penalty for leaving. PP's systems should in theory know that it's already supplied and you can then set up your DD.

If you want to switch away immediately you can make a one-off payment HERE once you've had the bill which will take a few weeks

• Quote Originally Posted by blueberry2 View Post
    Hi, please advise what I need to do to get names of account holders updated - I have just moved into a house supplied by PP. Depending on prices etc, we may stay, we may go in a few weeks, once we have time to compare tarriffs. However I owe you money. Can I pay solely for the energy used, until we potentially swap over to someone else? I am concerned to see that there is a "membership fee". How much is this? Thanks.
    Hi blueberry2,
    good advice from Woz, also, you are concerned about the ‘ Membership Fee’ - this is the same as the ‘standing charge’ used by other suppliers - so no need to worry.
    Click HERE for full Pure Planet info regarding Membership Fee.
    Hope this helps
  • Quote Originally Posted by blueberry2 View Post
    Hi blueberry2,
    good advice from Woz, also, you are concerned about the ‘ Membership Fee’ - this is the same as the ‘standing charge’ used by other suppliers - so no need to worry.
    Hope this helps

• ooops forgot to cover that thanks, and to add it's calculated pro-rata so you'll (blueberry2) only pay it for the days you're supplied.
    Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi blueberry2,
    Hope this helps
  • ooops forgot to cover that thanks, and to add it's calculated pro-rata so you'll (blueberry2) only pay it for the days you're supplied.
    Quote Originally Posted by David j View Post
    Hi blueberry2,
    Hope this helps