• switch

Help, I want to switch, but my mobile is not internet enabled and I have no intention of making it so. Need a link to switch from desktop. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I just switched using go compare. But I do not have internet on mobile. Help please, I need to set up DD and so forth. And I need a way to communicate with you without setting up internet on my mobile, which I very much do not want to do. Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer
  • Help, I want to switch, but my mobile is not internet enabled and I have no intention of making it so. Need a link to switch from desktop. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I just switched using go compare. But I do not have internet on mobile. Help please, I need to set up DD and so forth. And I need a way to communicate with you without setting up internet on my mobile, which I very much do not want to do. Thanks.
    Tap below to see the best answer

• Best Answer

Hi @Irina2018 - it's great to hear that you'd like to switch to Pure Planet, but if you don't have a way to download our app there's no way to switch.

Being app-only helps us keep costs low, so we can offer a competitive price; a simple, secure way of accessing your account; and an easy way to see your energy data whenever and wherever you are.

We appreciate it might not be for everyone. Please don't give up on switching to renewables - take a look at other options available, it's a small step that makes a big difference.
  • Hi @Irina2018 - it's great to hear that you'd like to switch to Pure Planet, but if you don't have a way to download our app there's no way to switch.

Being app-only helps us keep costs low, so we can offer a competitive price; a simple, secure way of accessing your account; and an easy way to see your energy data whenever and wherever you are.

We appreciate it might not be for everyone. Please don't give up on switching to renewables - take a look at other options available, it's a small step that makes a big difference.